7850 S 114th St, Seattle, WA 981783 beds, 2 baths, 1,920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2002 for $147,240
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 790 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 1 space, 340 sqft
- View: Water
- Cable-ready, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,920 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 9282801640
- Zillow Home ID: 49125248
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7850 S 114th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98178 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 64.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.6% lower than in Bryn Mawr-Skyway, and 103% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 98178 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bryn Mawr-Skyway.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98178 home values.
- 7844 S 114th St Seattle, WA$230K21881
- 7856 S 114th St Seattle, WA$303K31.751,870
- 7851 S 113th St Seattle, WA$261K32.51,720
- 11311 80th Ave S Seattle, WA$244K411,280
- 7845 S 113th St Seattle, WA$226K211,120
- 7851 S 114th St Seattle, WA$372K32.752,600
- 7842 S 114th St Seattle, WA$455K32.52,390
- 7845 S 114th St Seattle, WA$175K21720
- 7855 S 114th St Seattle, WA$433K32.52,630
- 7839 S 113th St Seattle, WA$297K321,880
- 7839 S 114th St Seattle, WA$372K41.752,220
- 11440 80 Pl S Seattle, WA--------
- 11444 80th Pl S Seattle, WA$399K432,185
- 7850 S 113th St Seattle, WA$249K411,510
- 7920 S 115th St Seattle, WA$376K42.52,660
- 7832 S 114th St Seattle, WA$311K41.751,860
- 11415 80th Ave S Seattle, WA$354K32.52,000
- 7856 S 113th St Seattle, WA$263K412,010
- 7844 S 113th St Seattle, WA$251K31.51,400
- 11304 80th Ave S Seattle, WA$384K31.52,930
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.