7852 Tenby Ct, New Port Richey, FL 346553 beds, 2 baths, 1,920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Vaulted ceilings, Split bedroom plan, Pantry, Lanai, Conservation & water views
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,920 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 342616001G000000100
- Zillow Home ID: 46468202
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7852 Tenby Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34655, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.4% lower than in New Port Richey, and 140.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 34655 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Port Richey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34655 home values.
- 7848 Tenby Ct New Port Richey, FL$184K321,650
- 7842 Tenby Ct New Port Richey, FL$182K--21,558
- 7838 Tenby Ct New Port Richey, FL$185K--21,800
- 7851 Tenby Ct New Port Richey, FL$202K--22,039
- 7845 Tenby Ct New Port Richey, FL$175K--21,807
- 7832 Tenby Ct New Port Richey, FL$177K--21,565
- 7839 Tenby Ct New Port Richey, FL$169K--21,552
- 7833 Tenby Ct New Port Richey, FL$181K321,650
- 7826 Tenby Ct New Port Richey, FL$185K--21,803
- 1316 Dawsbury Way New Port Richey, FL$186K--21,648
- 7820 Tenby Ct New Port Richey, FL$189K321,655
- 1229 Mazarion Pl New Port Richey, FL$248K--22,029
- 1233 Mazarion Pl New Port Richey, FL$262K432,141
- 1223 Mazarion Pl New Port Richey, FL$213K--21,796
- 1322 Dawsbury Way New Port Richey, FL$175K--21,626
- 7827 Grimsby Ln New Port Richey, FL$212K321,766
- 7831 Grimsby Ln New Port Richey, FL$229K422,012
- 7821 Tenby Ct New Port Richey, FL$170K321,755
- 1217 Mazarion Pl New Port Richey, FL$193K--21,661
- 7814 Tenby Ct New Port Richey, FL$189K321,808
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!