- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- 373 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,999 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $166
- MLS #: 3657268
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Cooling Type \ Central Air, Exterior Features \ Patio, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Asphalt\Fiberglass, View Description \ Wooded, Heating Fuel \ Gas, Last Change Type \ Pending, Basement Detail \ Full, Style \ Ranch, Water Sewer \ Public Sewer, Water Sewer \ Public Water, Exterior Features \ Porch, Property Subtype \ Single Family, Exterior \ Brick, Driveway \ Unpaved, Exterior Features \ Storage Shed\Out Bld, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Basement Detail \ Walk-Out, Garage Features \ Electric, Garage Features \ Detached, Basement Detail \ Unfinished, House Faces \ West, Living Area Source \ Auditors Website, Association \ NORMMLS, Geocode Source \ Bing
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,142 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2107419614
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $70-253K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 44281 home values will increase 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.6% rise for Wadsworth as a whole. Among 44281 homes, this home is 26% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 72.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44281, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.3% lower than in Wadsworth, and 31.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 44281 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wadsworth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44281 home values.
|7823 Ridge Rd Wadsworth, OH||$245K||4||4||3,198|
|1382 Northwoods Trl Wadsworth, OH||$222K||4||3||2,400|
|1376 Northwoods Trl Wadsworth, OH||$206K||4||2.5||2,068|
|227 Cherry Hill Dr Wadsworth, OH||$225K||3||2.5||2,255|
|294 Edenmore St Wadsworth, OH||--||--||--||--|
|1386 Northwoods Trl Wadsworth, OH||$229K||4||2.5||2,548|
|1368 Northwoods Trl Wadsworth, OH||$187K||3||2||1,672|
|297 Edenmore St Wadsworth, OH||--||--||--||--|
|223 Cherry Hill Dr Wadsworth, OH||$217K||4||2.5||2,249|
|230 Cherry Hill Dr Wadsworth, OH||$263K||4||2||3,282|
|1360 Northwoods Trl Wadsworth, OH||$224K||4||2.5||2,392|
|7789 Ridge Rd Wadsworth, OH||$132K||3||1||1,436|
|302 Edenmore St Wadsworth, OH||$261K||4||2.5||2,380|
|7868 Ridge Rd Wadsworth, OH||--||3||1||792|
|1352 Northwoods Trl Wadsworth, OH||$209K||3||2.5||1,973|
|224 Cherry Hill Dr Wadsworth, OH||$250K||4||2.5||2,535|
|7777 Ridge Rd Wadsworth, OH||$151K||3||2||988|
|307 Edenmore St Wadsworth, OH||--||--||--||--|
|213 Cherry Hill Dr Wadsworth, OH||$223K||4||2.5||2,438|
|1387 Northwoods Trl Wadsworth, OH||$215K||3||2.5||2,350|
Nearby Schools in Wadsworth
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!