- Built in 1984
- 28 days on Zillow
- Views: 857 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $118,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $115
- MLS #: 21349953
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Heat \ ForcedAir, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Equipment \ Not Applicable, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Water Heater \ Electric, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Washer, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Foundation \ Slab, Heat \ HeatPump, Lot Information \ Pond, Appliances \ Microwave, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Pool, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Tennis, Mandatory Fee Paid \ Monthly, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Lawncare, Lot Information \ Lakefront, Exterior \ Cedar, Architectural Style \ CapeCod, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Assoc Home Owners, Master Bedroom Description \ Double Sinks, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Interior \ Window Vinyl, Interior \ Ceiling Vaulted, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Maintenance Common Area, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Professional Mgmt, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Nature Area, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Cool \ Central Electric, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Porch \ Open Porch, Eating Area \ Separate Room, Exterior Amenities \ Pool Community, Condo Description Location \ Building Private Entry, Exterior Amenities \ Tennis Community, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Lot Information \ Water View, Ownership Interest Types \ MandatoryFee, Ownership Interest Types \ HorizontalPropRegime
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,024 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2111205840
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $100K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Indianapolis Metro home values will rise 2.1% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.