786 Case Ave, Saint Paul, MN 551064 beds, 2 baths, 1,690 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $97,500
- Price/sqft: $58
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 500 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 780 sqft
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,690 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 292922410009
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 2138164
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 786 Case Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Payne Phallen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 149.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 69.9% higher than in Saint Paul, and 607.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Payne Phallen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Paul.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Payne Phallen home values.
- 782 Case Ave Saint Paul, MN$109K421,828
- 790 Case Ave Saint Paul, MN$173K411,704
- 794 Case Ave Saint Paul, MN$139K312,180
- 783 Sims Ave Saint Paul, MN$116K321,449
- 787 Sims Ave Saint Paul, MN$151K421,772
- 781 Sims Ave Saint Paul, MN$114K221,821
- 798 Case Ave Saint Paul, MN--311,280
- 795 Sims Ave Saint Paul, MN$121K521,512
- 781 Case Ave Saint Paul, MN$130K521,808
- 793 Case Ave Saint Paul, MN$82K311,112
- 778 Case Ave Saint Paul, MN$169K422,419
- 795 Case Ave Saint Paul, MN$76K311,100
- 797 Sims Ave Saint Paul, MN$107K221,444
- 802 Case Ave Saint Paul, MN$126K622,068
- 775 Sims Ave Saint Paul, MN$97K21884
- 797 Case Ave Saint Paul, MN$110K311,150
- 774 Case Ave Saint Paul, MN$91K421,654
- 973 Weide St Saint Paul, MN$93K21867
- 801 Sims Ave Saint Paul, MN$73K221,705
- 803 Case Ave Saint Paul, MN$90K211,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.