786 Eaglenest Ave, Akron, OH 443033 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $111,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- Finished basement, 585 sqft
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 140
- Parcel #: 6860601
- Zillow Home ID: 67570779
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 786 Eaglenest Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northwest Akron, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.3% less than in Akron, and 20% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Akron home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Akron home values.
- 542 Tamiami Trl Akron, OH$162K32.51,664
- 535 Malvern Rd Akron, OH$90K31.51,292
- 529 Malvern Rd Akron, OH$152K41.51,928
- 806 Eaglenest Ave Akron, OH$187K32.52,030
- 541 Malvern Rd Akron, OH$123K42.51,874
- 548 Tamiami Trl Akron, OH$135K32.51,288
- 518 Tamiami Trl Akron, OH$126K221,540
- 519 Malvern Rd Akron, OH$124K31.51,611
- 541 Tamiami Trl Akron, OH$183K432,002
- 547 Malvern Rd Akron, OH$240K432,412
- 814 Eaglenest Ave Akron, OH$99K311,116
- 554 Tamiami Trl Akron, OH$185K42.52,166
- 515 Tamiami Trl Akron, OH$126K321,624
- 513 Malvern Rd Akron, OH$130K31.51,320
- 549 Tamiami Trl Akron, OH$134K32.51,797
- 510 Tamiami Trl Akron, OH$181K32.51,792
- 536 Malvern Rd Akron, OH$117K311,242
- 530 Malvern Rd Akron, OH$115K321,524
- 820 Eaglenest Ave Akron, OH$128K221,341
- 542 Malvern Rd Akron, OH$119K321,711
Nearby Schools in Akron
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292