786 Hillside Ave, Rochester, NY 146183 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 480 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,850 sqft
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 2620001370700001001000
- Zillow Home ID: 30901335
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 786 Hillside Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 14618, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.3% lower than in Brighton, and 85.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 14618 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brighton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14618 home values.
- 786 Hillside Ave Rochester, NY$186K32.51,850
- 776 Hillside Ave Rochester, NY$200K42.52,364
- 796 Hillside Ave Rochester, NY$186K42.52,060
- 804 Hillside Ave Rochester, NY$219K42.51,811
- 770 Hillside Ave Rochester, NY$179K421,868
- 814 Hillside Ave Rochester, NY$161K321,913
- 238 Wilshire Rd Rochester, NY$172K41.51,924
- 219 Palmerston Rd Rochester, NY$194K421,943
- 754 Hillside Ave Rochester, NY$185K42.52,262
- 822 Hillside Ave Rochester, NY$160K31.51,877
- 228 Wilshire Rd Rochester, NY$255K42.52,312
- 830 Hillside Ave Rochester, NY$169K322,040
- 815 Hillside Ave Rochester, NY$220K32.52,594
- 740 Hillside Ave Rochester, NY$169K31.52,014
- 199 Palmerston Rd Rochester, NY$373K533,968
- 212 Palmerston Rd Rochester, NY$358K53.53,120
- 836 Hillside Ave Rochester, NY$169K31.51,858
- 210 Wilshire Rd Rochester, NY$359K42.53,329
- 221 Wilshire Rd Rochester, NY$244K42.52,138
- 250 Monteroy Rd Rochester, NY$363K443,504
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.