786 Iglehart Ave, Saint Paul, MN 551043 beds, 1 bath, 1,176 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $30,000
- Price/sqft: $26
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 320 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,176 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 352923430087
- Zillow Home ID: 2159573
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 786 Iglehart Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Summit-University market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 64.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.7% less than in Saint Paul, and 255.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Summit-University home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Paul.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Summit-University home values.
- 790 Iglehart Ave Saint Paul, MN$130K41.5840
- 780 Iglehart Ave Saint Paul, MN$252K622,524
- 253 Avon St N Saint Paul, MN$105K21930
- 798 Iglehart Ave Saint Paul, MN--------
- 787 Marshall Ave Saint Paul, MN$202K411,810
- 791 Marshall Ave Saint Paul, MN$314K422,764
- 783 Marshall Ave St Paul, MN$270K332,000
- 800 Iglehart Ave Saint Paul, MN$156K31960
- 785 Iglehart Ave Saint Paul, MN$195K321,950
- 783 Iglehart Ave Saint Paul, MN$193K422,256
- 795 Marshall Ave Saint Paul, MN$345K633,372
- 776 Iglehart Ave Saint Paul, MN$164K411,350
- 793 Iglehart Ave Saint Paul, MN$151K311,008
- 797 Iglehart Ave Saint Paul, MN$157K211,369
- 804 Iglehart Ave Saint Paul, MN$178K31.51,144
- 283 Avon St N Saint Paul, MN$235K311,616
- 777 Marshall Ave Saint Paul, MN$310K51.52,195
- 777 Iglehart Ave Saint Paul, MN$184K531,700
- 777 Iglehart Ave Saint Paul, MN$166K531,700
- 799 Iglehart Ave Saint Paul, MN$165K422,086
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.