786 Santa Paula St, Corona, CA 928823 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,552 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
The two-story home allows for the footprint'' of the home to take up the least amount of usable land. This allows you to have the benefit of a swimming pool without taking away from the space for a fenced lawn, motor home, boat or other R.V vehicle storage. Both the side and rear yards are accessible from the street with built-in RV Gates. Swimming Pool, Corner Lot, Two car attached Garage.
With Only One adjacent neighbor, Second Floor Private Office. Side yard large enough (pre-plumbed for electrical and water) for a Mother-in-law quarters/ guesthouse. Walking Distance To Elementary school, High school, Major shopping center
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- 358 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $290
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,552 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2111758652
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 786 Santa Paula Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92882, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.5% higher than in Corona, and 9.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92882 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Corona.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92882 home values.
- 706 Santa Paula St Corona, CA$368K32.51,552
- 678 Santa Paula St Corona, CA$346K321,108
- 707 Santa Paula St Corona, CA$381K321,108
- 726 Santa Paula St Corona, CA$379K321,687
- 673 Santa Paula St Corona, CA$390K32.51,856
- 727 Santa Paula St Corona, CA$374K32.51,552
- 658 Santa Paula St Corona, CA$414K52.52,437
- 711 W Ontario Ave Corona, CA$333K321,552
- 675 W Ontario Ave Corona, CA$375K321,592
- 653 Santa Paula St Corona, CA$396K42.51,782
- 746 Santa Paula St Corona, CA$372K32.51,552
- 731 W Ontario Ave Corona, CA$370K321,592
- 747 Santa Paula St Corona, CA$431K432,334
- 655 W Ontario Ave Corona, CA$428K33.51,993
- 638 Santa Paula St Corona, CA$382K321,228
- 751 W Ontario Ave Corona, CA$380K32.51,552
- 633 Santa Paula St Corona, CA$416K322,156
- 766 Santa Paula St Corona, CA$371K321,108
- 767 Santa Paula St Corona, CA$524K542,556
- 635 W Ontario Ave Corona, CA$441K532,443
Nearby Schools in Corona
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292