786 Washington AveAPT 3FR, Brooklyn, NY 11238
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow71
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesCoop Maintenance \ 603,Tax Deduction \ 0,Private Outdoor Space \ None,Dogs Allowed \ true,Cats Allowed \ true,Bike Room \ true,Total Floors \ 4,Borough \ Brooklyn,Block Number \ 1173,Lot Number \ 48,Buyfolio Building ID \ 66273,Total Charges \ 603
- Appliances IncludedDryer, Washer
- LaundryIn Unit
- MLS #9235866
- Parcel #0117300480078600000003FR
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count3
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count16
- Unit Floor #3
- Zillow Home ID79488855
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$295,873||$251K – $352K||+$12,002||$537||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,569/mo||$1.8K – $3.4K/mo||-$246||$4.67||12/16/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Prospect Heights home values will increase 8.7% next year, compared to a 3.1% rise for New York as a whole. Among Prospect Heights homes, this home is 58.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 24.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Prospect Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.5% lower than in New York, and 97.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Prospect Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Prospect Heights home values.
Neighborhood for 786 Washington Avenue APT 3FR
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Acorn Community High (assigned) 9-12 0.3 mi
- Brooklyn School for Music & Theater (assigned) 9-12 0.3 mi
- Brooklyn Academy of Science and the Env... (assigned) 9-12 0.3 mi
- W E B Dubois Academic High (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- P.S. 282 Park Slope (assigned) PK-8 0.9 mi
- Assembly of Arts & Letters (assigned) K-8 1.1 mi
- Brooklyn High School for Leadership and... (assigned) 9-12 1.2 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005