7860 Blue Charm Ave, Las Vegas, NV 891493 beds, 2 baths, 1,110 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
~Honest Hard Working Tenants Wanted ~
Our wonderful long term tenants have bought a condo - so our home is now available.
3/2/2 Ranch ~ Built in 1999 ~GREAT SCHOOLS ~ Newer plush carpet in neutral designer color ~ Neutral paint throughout to match ~ New built in microwave
New dishwasher ~ Newer washer and dryer
Two car garage with door opener &storage shelves
Private back yard with patio ~ Open floor plan
Secondary bedrooms split from master
Newer gas range with self-cleaning oven
New tiled entry, kitchen & baths
Spacious Kitchen W/Plenty of Cabinets & Counter Space ~ All appliances: refrigerator, washer, dryer, built in microwave, gas stove.
Vaulted ceilings, ceiling fans, Cozy fireplace with gas logs
This house is Sparkling CLEAN & ready to move in.
GREAT location ? near 95 and lots of great shopping & restaurants. No smoking, No pets. Maturity, responsibility & cleanliness a must. Deadbeats do not apply. Will work with the right tenant to get you in this home and will be considerate of those with past credit problems.
The landlord welcomes people who have lost their homes in foreclosure and are obliged to move or are on the Section 8 program.
We are willing to sign a lease and move you in same day. 900 deposit and first and last months rent but, we can put you on a payment plan for the total amount. We want GREAT long term tenants and don?t want to lose you over the deposits. Good rental history or homeownership and a steady job are more important than your credit...we know it's a rough time and we will work with you. Absolutely no smokers please. We are not a management company; we are homeowners who are looking for nice, clean people to rent our home. We will gladly give you the name of our prior tenants so you can find out what kind of landlords we are (we think we are great!) REQUIREMENTS: NO EVICTIONS, PROOF OF EMPLOYMENT AND / OR INCOME ,PHOTO ID ,GOOD RENTAL HISTORY IS VERY IMPORTANT.
Our rental philosophy: My wife and I believe that if we provide a clean home in a highly desirable location for a fair rent, we will be able to attract the best tenants. Our tenants tend to stay in our rental. One of the reasons is that unlike most landlords, we don't raise the rent each year. Beware of rentals out there that give you "teaser" rents and once your lease expires they jack up the rent.
If we find someone who appreciates and takes good care our home and pays their bills on time, we want them to stay. Additionally, we keep our properties pet and smoke-free. We don't want you feel like you are living in an apartment. We want you to feel like it is a warm and loving home.
Also, whether you decide to rent our home or not ? be sure to do your due diligence. Rentalforeclosure.com is a free website that will tell you if the home you plan to rent is in foreclosure.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $104
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 386 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,110 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 12528710052
- Zillow Home ID: 6897929
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7860 Blue Charm Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Centennial Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.3% higher than in Las Vegas, and 229.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Centennial Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Centennial Hills home values.
- 7864 Blue Charm Ave Las Vegas, NV$121K22964
- 7856 Blue Charm Ave Las Vegas, NV$156K321,484
- 7868 Blue Charm Ave Las Vegas, NV$169K321,484
- 7852 Blue Charm Ave Las Vegas, NV$172K321,303
- 7861 March Brown Ave Las Vegas, NV$174K321,303
- 7857 March Brown Ave Las Vegas, NV$174K321,303
- 7865 March Brown Ave Las Vegas, NV$136K22964
- 7853 March Brown Ave Las Vegas, NV$168K321,484
- 7869 March Brown Ave Las Vegas, NV$138K321,303
- 7848 Blue Charm Ave Las Vegas, NV$175K321,303
- 7872 Blue Charm Ave Las Vegas, NV$126K22964
- 7861 Blue Charm Ave Las Vegas, NV$139K321,110
- 7857 Blue Charm Ave Las Vegas, NV$176K321,303
- 7865 Blue Charm Ave Las Vegas, NV$173K321,303
- 7853 Blue Charm Ave Las Vegas, NV$142K321,110
- 7849 March Brown Ave Las Vegas, NV$170K321,303
- 7873 March Brown Ave Las Vegas, NV$170K321,484
- 7869 Blue Charm Ave Las Vegas, NV$144K321,110
- 7844 Blue Charm Ave Las Vegas, NV$175K321,303
- 7876 Blue Charm Ave Las Vegas, NV$177K321,303
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292