- Lot: 8,607 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- HOA Fee: $33
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $245,000
- Price/sqft: $119
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdrm Sitting Rm, Additional Bedroom \ Othr Bdr Walkin Clst, Architecture \ Spanish, Assoc Rules/Info \ FHA Approved Prjct, Assoc Rules/Info \ NoVsble TrkTrlrRvBt, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Complex Feature \ Children's Playgrnd, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Programmable Thmstat, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Childrens Play Area, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Misting System, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ Drink Wtr Filter Sys, Features \ Soft Water Loop, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Features \ Water Softener Owned, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Desert Ridge, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Gas, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Reverse Osmosis, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bedroom \ Split, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Parking \ Extnded Lngth Garage, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ City Light View(s), Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ All Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Sewer \ Sewer in & Cnctd, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Appraiser, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ 3+ Exist Tele Lines, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Ntwrk Wrng Multi Rms, Technology \ Pre-Wire Srnd Snd, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ City Gas, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,056 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 30404731
- Zillow Home ID: 8229701
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Boulder Creek home values will rise 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.4% increase for Mesa as a whole. Among Boulder Creek homes, this home is valued 12% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 0.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Boulder Creek, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.4% lower than in Mesa, and 46.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Boulder Creek home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Boulder Creek home values.
|7910 E Posada Ave Mesa, AZ||$259K||--||3.75||2,297|
|7858 E Posada Ave Mesa, AZ||$323K||--||4.75||3,460|
|7865 E Pampa Ave Mesa, AZ||$273K||4||2||2,294|
|7909 E Pampa Ave Mesa, AZ||$246K||--||3||1,995|
|7857 E Pampa Ave Mesa, AZ||$254K||--||3||1,995|
|7918 E Posada Ave Mesa, AZ||$244K||--||3||1,995|
|7850 E Posada Ave Mesa, AZ||$285K||5||3||2,297|
|7863 E Posada Ave Mesa, AZ||$260K||3||2||2,294|
|7917 E Pampa Ave Mesa, AZ||$248K||--||3||1,995|
|7911 E Posada Ave Mesa, AZ||$242K||--||3||1,995|
|7849 E Pampa Ave Mesa, AZ||$256K||--||3||1,995|
|7853 E Posada Ave Mesa, AZ||$283K||--||3.75||2,297|
|7926 E Posada Ave Mesa, AZ||$257K||--||3.75||2,297|
|7919 E Posada Ave Mesa, AZ||$254K||3||2||1,995|
|7842 E Posada Ave Mesa, AZ||$335K||4||3.5||3,460|
|7925 E Pampa Ave Mesa, AZ||$262K||4||2.5||2,297|
|7860 E Peralta Ave Mesa, AZ||$261K||--||3||2,294|
|7841 E Pampa Ave Mesa, AZ||$342K||--||4.75||3,460|
|7841 E Posada Ave Mesa, AZ||$257K||4||2.5||2,297|
|7908 E Pampa Ave Mesa, AZ||$298K||4||2.5||2,297|
Nearby Schools in Mesa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!