7864 Venus Pl, Philadelphia, PA 191533 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1960
- 153 days on Zillow
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Aug 1998 for $73,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- MLS #: 6361443
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 17
- Parcel #: 405882562
- Zillow Home ID: 10409975
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7864 Venus Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Eastwick market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 53.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 65.8% greater than in Philadelphia, and 80.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Eastwick home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Eastwick home values.
- 7862 Venus Pl Philadelphia, PA$146K311,296
- 7866 Venus Pl Philadelphia, PA$146K311,296
- 7860 Venus Pl Philadelphia, PA$140K311,296
- 7858 Venus Pl Philadelphia, PA$141K311,296
- 7856 Venus Pl Philadelphia, PA$150K321,296
- 7854 Venus Pl Philadelphia, PA$150K31.51,296
- 7852 Saturn Pl Philadelphia, PA$147K311,296
- 7850 Saturn Pl Philadelphia, PA$140K311,296
- 7848 Saturn Pl Philadelphia, PA$140K311,296
- 7854 Saturn Pl Philadelphia, PA$140K311,296
- 7846 Saturn Pl Philadelphia, PA$141K311,296
- 7844 Saturn Pl Philadelphia, PA$148K311,296
- 7856 Saturn Pl Philadelphia, PA$149K311,296
- Saturn Pl Philadelphia, PA$147K311,296
- 7842 Saturn Pl Philadelphia, PA$148K311,296
- 7858 Saturn Pl Philadelphia, PA$148K311,296
- 7841 Venus Pl Philadelphia, PA$147K311,296
- 7840 Saturn Pl Philadelphia, PA$137K31.51,857
- 7839 Venus Pl Philadelphia, PA$147K311,296
- 7852 Venus Pl Philadelphia, PA$143K311,296
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.