7869 Landing Eagle Dr, Daphne, AL 365263 beds, 2 baths, 1,730 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 990 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $370,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Piers
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,730 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 43-03-08-0-000-033.028
- Zillow Home ID: 72737512
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7869 Landing Eagle Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 36526 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3% lower than in Daphne, and 52.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 36526 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Daphne.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 7879 Landing Eagle Dr Daphne, AL$190K432,200
- 7841 Landing Eagle Dr Daphne, AL$172K311,840
- 7870 Landing Eagle Dr Daphne, AL$195K432,000
- 7811 Landing Eagle Dr Daphne, AL$153K321,997
- 7811 Landing Eagle Dr Daphne, AL$163K321,997
- 7930 Landing Eagle Dr Daphne, AL$185K421,914
- 7930 Landing Eagle Dr Daphne, AL$174K331,956
- 7921 Landing Eagle Dr Daphne, AL$179K411,997
- 7741 Eagle Creek Dr Daphne, AL$254K532,685
- 7744 Eagle Creek Dr Daphne, AL$214K422,992
- 27600 Soaring Eagle Ct Daphne, AL$171K321,890
- 7991 Nesting Eagle Dr Daphne, AL$188K422,111
- 7775 Landing Eagle Dr Daphne, AL$166K311,797
- 7984 Landing Eagle Dr Daphne, AL$176K421,890
- 7810 Landing Eagle Dr Daphne, AL$191K422,123
- 7951 Landing Eagle Dr Daphne, AL$164K311,768
- 27580 Soaring Eagle Ct Daphne, AL$194K422,111
- 8024 Nesting Eagle Dr Daphne, AL$116K321,927
- 7735 Landing Eagle Dr Daphne, AL$207K422,218
- 8015 Nesting Eagle Dr Daphne, AL$188K422,104
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.