- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
787 Terrace Cir S, Boulder, CO 803044 beds, 4 baths, 4,785 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,489 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- HOA Fee: $25
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $880,000
- Price/sqft: $184
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 592 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,785 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: R0148703
- Zillow Home ID: 54991061
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 787 Terrace Cir S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dakota Ridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 73% less than in Boulder, and 85.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Dakota Ridge home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boulder.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dakota Ridge home values.
- 833 Terrace Cir S Boulder, CO$876K42.54,180
- 776 Terrace Cir N Boulder, CO$887K43.253,252
- 755 Terrace Cir S Boulder, CO$744K32.52,765
- 822 Terrace Cir N Boulder, CO$918K43.53,614
- 750 Terrace Cir N Boulder, CO$1.04M43.253,101
- 845 Terrace Cir S Boulder, CO$756K42.53,380
- 854 Terrace Cir N Boulder, CO$984K43.54,504
- 5122 Ralston St Boulder, CO$1.13M554,396
- 5136 Ralston St Boulder, CO$1.34M565,715
- 877 Terrace Cir S Boulder, CO$744K42.52,837
- 888 Terrace Cir N Boulder, CO$859K42.52,616
- 901 Terrace Cir S Boulder, CO$859K43.53,664
- 914 Terrace Cir N Boulder, CO$837K42.52,749
- 945 Terrace Cir S Boulder, CO$724K42.52,394
- 800 Laramie Blvd UNIT B Boulder, CO$152K11583
- 800 Laramie Blvd UNIT E Boulder, CO$183K21.51,148
- 800 Laramie Blvd UNIT D Boulder, CO$183K21.51,141
- 800 Laramie Blvd UNIT F Boulder, CO$193K21.51,134
- 800 Laramie Blvd UNIT G Boulder, CO$191K221,149
- 750 Laramie Blvd UNIT J Boulder, CO$235K11750
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.