- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 91 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,699 all time views
- 24 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $106
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $379,500
- Price/sqft: $146
- MLS #: 748442
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached, Bedrooms \ Split Bedrooms, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Type of Heating \ Central Heating, Type of Cooling \ Central Cooling, Energy Features \ Heat Pump-Air, Utilities \ Water - Public, Utilities \ Sewer - Public, Water Heater \ Electric Water Heatr, Structure \ Wood Frame, Misc Exterior \ Patio - Open, Pool\Hot Tub \ No Pool, Parking Facilities \ Attached Garage, Parking Facilities \ 2 Car Garage, Lot Description \ Regular Lot, Possible Financing \ Conventional, Possible Financing \ Cash, Major Appliances \ Range Electric, Major Appliances \ Refrigerator, Major Appliances \ Dishwasher, Presently Zoned \ Residential, Presently Zoned \ Single Family, Approx Parcel Size \ 1\4 to 1\2 Acre, Road Surface \ Asphalt Road, Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, CDD Fee Y\N \ N, Status \ Active, Mobile\Mfg Home \ N, Homestead \ N, Historic Area \ N, All Bedrooms Conform \ Y, Gated Community \ N, Category \ Residential, New Construction Y\N \ N, Bath \ MBR Bath Tub Sep Stl, Dining \ Eating Space-Kitchen, Kitchen \ Pantry - Closet, Additional Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Lndry\Util. (inside), Interior Amenities \ Walk-in-Closet(s), Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Style \ Ranch, Roof \ Shingle Roof, Major Appliances \ Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Navgble to Ocean Y\N \ N, Waterfront Y\N \ N, Additional Rooms \ Separate Living Room, Dining \ Separate Dining Room, Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar, Interior Amenities \ Ceramic Tile, Major Appliances \ Dryer, Major Appliances \ Washer, Interior Amenities \ Wood Floors, Common\ClubAmenities \ Clubhouse, Common\ClubAmenities \ Exercise Room, Common\ClubAmenities \ Tennis Court(s), Common\ClubAmenities \ Club Pool, Major Appliances \ Disposer, Major Appliances \ Microwave, Common\ClubAmenities \ Club Facilities, Dining \ Kitchen\Family Combo, Kitchen \ Food Prep Island, Common\ClubAmenities \ Garbage Pick-up, Misc Exterior \ Patio - Covered, Lot Location \ Suburban, Road Frontage \ Private Road, Possible Financing \ Will Consider FHA, Possible Financing \ Will Consider VA, Major Appliances \ Self Cleaning Oven, Kitchen \ Solid Srfce Cntrtops, Exterior Wall \ Stucco, Association Fee \ Y, Additional Equipment \ Security Sys.-Owned, Presently Zoned \ PUD, Square Foot Source \ Measured, Fencing \ Fenced Rear, Additional Equipment \ Water Soft.-Owned, Common\ClubAmenities \ Playground, Common\ClubAmenities \ Basket Ball Court(s), Interior Amenities \ Window Treatment(s), Common\ClubAmenities \ Soccer Field(s), Utilities \ Sep Irrigation Meter, Stories \ 1 Story, Assoc Fee Freq \ Semi-Annual, Publish to Internet \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,302 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1677463975
- Zillow Home ID: 71035427
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $265-450K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Deerwood home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 6.3% increase for Jacksonville as a whole. Among Deerwood homes, this home is 88.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 38.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Deerwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.7% less than in Jacksonville, and 90.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Deerwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Deerwood home values.
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.