- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- 62 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,167 all time views
- 28 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: May 1997 for $230,000
- Price/sqft: $685,000
- MLS #: 20150614
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 480 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Oven, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Chalet, BONUS ROOMS \ Detached Studio, BONUS ROOMS \ Loft, Call to Show \ Listing Office, Class \ RESIDENTIAL, Construction Phase \ FINISHED, DECKS \ 2, FIREPLACE \ Gas Fireplace, FLOOR COVERINGS \ Mixed, FOUNDATION \ Perim Concrete, Furnished \ Negotiable, Garage \ Two, GARAGE/ PARKING \ Detached, GAS \ Natural, HEATING \ Natural Gas, IDX Include \ Yes, LA1Agent Phone1 CountryId \ United States (+1), LA1Agent Phone2 CountryId \ United States (+1), LA1Agent Phone3 CountryId \ United States (+1), OTHER \ Rental History, ROOF \ Composition, ROOF \ Metal, Setting \ Greenbelt, SEWER \ Utility District, Stories \ Two, Sub Status \ Standard, SubArea \ 5NR, TOPOGRAPHY \ Gentle, Type \ Single Family, VIEW \ Wooded, WATER \ Utility District
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Metal
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1 sqft
- Parcel #: 098231011000
- Zillow Home ID: 17705047
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $775K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 96141 home values will increase 2.9% next year, compared to a 2.8% rise for Homewood as a whole. Among 96141 homes, this home is 14.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 178285.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 96141, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 154.5% higher than in Homewood, and 51.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 96141 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Homewood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 96141 home values.
|784 Cascade Cir Homewood, CA||$496K||3||2||1,226|
|790 Cascade Cir Homewood, CA||$412K||4||2||1,060|
|780 Cascade Cir Homewood, CA||$473K||--||--||--|
|792 Cascade Cir Homewood, CA||$498K||--||--||--|
|765 Cascade Cir Homewood, CA||$484K||2||1.5||1,232|
|766 Cascade Cir Homewood, CA||$321K||2||1||840|
|796 Cascade Cir Homewood, CA||$462K||2||1||1,272|
|755 Cascade Cir Homewood, CA||$583K||3||2||1,548|
|880 Crystal Way Tahoma, CA||$509K||--||--||--|
|860 Crystal Way Homewood, CA||$343K||2||1||768|
|771 Cascade Cir Homewood, CA||$365K||3||2||1,024|
|760 Cascade Cir Homewood, CA||$493K||--||--||--|
|749 Cascade Cir Homewood, CA||$643K||3||2||2,122|
|820 Mckinney Creek Rd Homewood, CA||$487K||3||2||1,460|
|810 Mckinney Creek Rd Homewood, CA||$582K||--||--||--|
|830 Mckinney Creek Rd Homewood, CA||--||--||--||--|
|756 Cascade Cir Homewood, CA||$489K||--||--||--|
|800 Mckinney Creek Rd Homewood, CA||$529K||3||2||1,568|
|840 Crystal Way Homewood, CA||$446K||3||1.5||1,104|
|775 Cascade Cir Homewood, CA||$482K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Homewood
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!