7887 Schoolside Dr, Westerville, OH 430813 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,224 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $116,000
- Price/sqft: $95
- Finished basement, 220 sqft
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,224 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 610207246
- Zillow Home ID: 34125358
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7887 Schoolside Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Worthington Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 47.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50.3% less than in Columbus, and 44.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Worthington Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Worthington Park home values.
- 7893 Schoolside Dr Westerville, OH$188K32.51,914
- 7881 Schoolside Dr Westerville, OH$170K321,245
- 710 Lawson Dr Westerville, OH$297K32.52,836
- 7899 Schoolside Dr Westerville, OH$162K32.51,102
- 7875 Schoolside Dr Westerville, OH$137K31.51,388
- 7888 Schoolside Dr Westerville, OH$169K32.51,534
- 7894 Schoolside Dr Westerville, OH$170K32.51,658
- 704 Lawson Dr Westerville, OH$126K21.51,080
- 1421 Mentor Dr Westerville, OH$174K32.51,642
- 1439 Mentor Dr Westerville, OH$166K321,712
- 7905 Schoolside Dr Westerville, OH$168K32.51,530
- 7900 Schoolside Dr Westerville, OH$168K321,936
- 716 Lawson Dr Westerville, OH$182K321,920
- 1415 Mentor Dr Westerville, OH$171K31.51,596
- 7908 Schoolside Dr Westerville, OH$189K31.51,772
- 1445 Mentor Dr Westerville, OH$131K321,224
- 7911 Schoolside Dr Westerville, OH$132K321,182
- 1428 Mentor Dr Westerville, OH$136K31.51,333
- 7948 Liber Ct Westerville, OH$179K331,212
- 1434 Mentor Dr Westerville, OH$160K321,212
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.