7887 Wildel Dr, Twinsburg, OH 440874 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,452 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
These properties are currently listed for sale. They are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. These are also known as bank-owned or real estate owned (REO).
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 30 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $194,250
- Price/sqft: $56
- Finished basement, 700 sqft
- Parking: 441 sqft
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,452 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 6205533
- Zillow Home ID: 71981463
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7887 Wildel Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44087 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.5% less than in Twinsburg, and 22.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 44087 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Twinsburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44087 home values.
- 7895 Wildel Dr Twinsburg, OH$323K43.52,604
- 7903 Wildel Dr Twinsburg, OH$315K433,400
- Twinsburg Rd Twinsburg, OH$288K42.54,151
- Twinsburg Rd Twinsburg, OH$182K42.52,932
- 7911 Wildel Dr Twinsburg, OH$252K32.52,332
- 7886 Wildel Dr Twinsburg, OH$290K432,691
- 7765 Isabel Ave Hudson, OH$171K311,704
- 7896 Wildel Dr Twinsburg, OH$265K432,625
- 7919 Wildel Dr Twinsburg, OH$247K331,920
- 7912 Wildel Dr Twinsburg, OH$257K43.52,144
- Wildel Dr Twinsburg, OH--------
- 1922 Twinsburg Rd Twinsburg, OH$168K31.52,097
- 2936 Trisch Cir Twinsburg, OH$309K423,356
- 7745 Isabel Ave Hudson, OH$172K321,946
- 1970 Twinsburg Rd Twinsburg, OH$167K32.51,791
- 2906 Trisch Cir Twinsburg, OH$267K42.52,486
- 1971 Twinsburg Rd Twinsburg, OH$172K321,952
- 2944 Trisch Cir Twinsburg, OH$306K42.53,604
- Isabel Ave Hudson, OH--------
- 2898 Trisch Cir Twinsburg, OH$251K32.52,370
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Find out more about this home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.