7889 Antelope Ct, Wellington, CO 805495 beds, 3 baths, 3,514 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- 84 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $198,450
- Price/sqft: $56
- MLS #: 737581
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 1747 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 625 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Gorgeous Mountain Views, backs to farmland
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,514 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: R1420178
- Zillow Home ID: 13874205
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7889 Antelope Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80549 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 31.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.5% greater than in Wellington, and 117.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80549 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wellington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80549 home values.
- 7859 Whitetail Cir Wellington, CO$271K321,578
- 7859 Whitetail Cir Wellington, CO$218K321,600
- 7919 Antelope Ct Wellington, CO$318K322,932
- 7829 Whitetail Cir Wellington, CO$379K533,554
- 3488 Antelope Ct Wellington, CO$376K432,832
- 7799 Whitetail Cir Wellington, CO$361K542,484
- 3490 Whitetail Cir Wellington, CO$291K322,787
- 7949 Timber Wolf Cir Wellington, CO$344K532,816
- 3489 Whitetail Cir Wellington, CO$369K22.52,920
- 3489 Timber Wolf Cir Wellington, CO$474K453,566
- 7800 Whitetail Cir Wellington, CO$306K221,346
- 7769 Whitetail Cir Wellington, CO$279K321,296
- 7963 Timber Wolf Cir Wellington, CO$390K433,509
- 7780 Whitetail Cir Wellington, CO$308K321,489
- 3494 Whitetail Cir Wellington, CO$323K321,491
- 3493 Whitetail Cir Wellington, CO$361K332,672
- 7739 Whitetail Cir Wellington, CO$325K331,542
- 3493 Timber Wolf Cir Wellington, CO$377K433,200
- 3494 Bighorn Ct Wellington, CO$352K32.51,723
- 7989 Timber Wolf Cir Wellington, CO$381K532,768
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.