- Lot: 3,859 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Views: 904 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $785,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $354
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Pantry, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Shingle, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Leased, Sewer Septic \ None, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,220 sqft
- Parcel #: 063690320
- Zillow Home ID: 61472059
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $720-860K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94303 home values will increase 7.2% next year, compared to a 8.2% increase for East Palo Alto as a whole. Among 94303 homes, this home is valued 38.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 58.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Palo Alto, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for East Palo Alto, and 13.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94303 home values.
|785 Avelar St East Palo Alto, CA||$1.22M||4||2.5||2,370|
|800 Runnymede St East Palo Alto, CA||$866K||4||3||2,370|
|782 Runnymede St East Palo Alto, CA||$820K||4||3||2,220|
|781 Avelar St East Palo Alto, CA||$805K||4||2.5||2,220|
|788 Avelar St East Palo Alto, CA||$846K||4||2.5||2,370|
|808 Avelar St East Palo Alto, CA||$833K||4||2.5||2,220|
|808 Avelar St Palo Alto, CA||$833K||4||2.5||2,220|
|808 Avelar St Palo Alto, CA||$586K||--||--||--|
|788 Avelar St Palo Alto, CA||$617K||--||--||--|
|792 Avelar St East Palo Alto, CA||$811K||4||2.5||2,220|
|804 Avelar St East Palo Alto, CA||$847K||4||2.5||2,370|
|808 Avelar St East Palo Alto, CA||$809K||4||2.5||2,220|
|774 Runnymede St East Palo Alto, CA||$853K||4||2.5||2,370|
|784 Avelar St East Palo Alto, CA||$803K||4||2.5||2,220|
|800 Avelar St East Palo Alto, CA||$815K||4||2.5||2,220|
|812 Avelar St East Palo Alto, CA||$851K||4||2.5||2,370|
|796 Avelar St East Palo Alto, CA||$871K||4||2.5||2,370|
|777 Avelar St East Palo Alto, CA||$853K||4||2.5||2,370|
|809 Schembri Ln East Palo Alto, CA||$734K||4||2||1,530|
|780 Avelar St East Palo Alto, CA||$878K||5||3||2,800|
Nearby Schools in East Palo Alto
Woodside High (assigned)9-126.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!