- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
789 Filmore St, Monterey, CA 939404 beds, 2 baths, 2,127 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1999 for $575,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 275 sqft
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,127 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 001174010000
- Zillow Home ID: 19308866
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 789 Filmore Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93940 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.5% lower than in Monterey, and 68.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
- 777 Filmore St Monterey, CA$444K21592
- 1401 Irving Ave Monterey, CA$754K32.52,029
- 765 Filmore St Monterey, CA$453K21592
- 788 Grace St Monterey, CA$632K321,324
- 770 Grace St Monterey, CA$837K32.51,818
- 759 Filmore St Monterey, CA$620K321,326
- 1491 Irving Ave Monterey, CA$597K21.51,188
- 758 Grace St Monterey, CA$638K121,186
- 798 Filmore St Monterey, CA$582K32995
- 805 Filmore St Monterey, CA$532K221,210
- 770 Filmore St Monterey, CA$460K21790
- 747 Filmore St Monterey, CA--------
- 746 Grace St Monterey, CA$667K321,859
- 1381 Irving Ave Monterey, CA$495K211,107
- 764 Filmore St Monterey, CA$597K221,043
- 815 Filmore St Monterey, CA$1.18M542,745
- 1490 Irving Ave Monterey, CA$758K422,100
- 1380 Irving Ave Monterey, CA$691K332,040
- Filmore St Monterey, CA$460K21780
- 752 Filmore St Monterey, CA$594K21829
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.