- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 45 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,089 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2004 for $356,785
- Price/sqft: $176
- MLS #: 1531041
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 529 sqft
- Bath Downstairs? Y\N \ Yes, Bedroom Downstairs? Y\N \ Yes, Zoning \ Single-Family, Equestrian Description \ None, Miscellaneous Description \ None, Built Description \ Resale, Fence \ Backyard Full Fenced, Sewer \ Public, Water \ Public, Lot Description \ Under 1\4 Acre, CommentaryY\N \ Yes, Fence Type \ Block, Heating Description \ Central, Cooling Fuel Description \ Electric, Construction Description \ Frame & Stucco, Disposal Included \ Yes, Living Room Description \ Front, Landscape Description \ Desert Landscaping, Utility Information \ Underground Utilities, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, House Faces \ East, Assoc\Comm Features Desc \ CCRs, Bldg Desc \ Two Story, Exterior Description \ Balcony, Master Bedroom Description \ Master Bedroom Upstairs, Furnishings Description \ Furnished Partially, Bath Downstairs Description \ 3\4 Bath Downstairs, Family Room Description \ Downstairs, Master Bath Desc \ Double Sink, Kitchen Description \ Lighting Recessed, Garage Description \ Entry to House, Exterior Description \ Private Yard, Kitchen Description \ Granite Countertops, Living Room Description \ Formal, Garage Description \ Auto Door Opener(s), Master Bedroom Description \ Balcony, Oven Description \ Built-In Oven (E), Interior Description \ Alarm System-Owned, Flooring Description \ Marble\Stone, Kitchen Description \ Island, Energy Description \ Low E-Windows, Garage Description \ Finished Interior, Community Name \ Summerlin Hills, Area \ 404 - North West, Financing Considered \ Cash, Type \ Detached, Financing Considered \ Conventional, Association Fee 1 - MQYN \ Monthly, Association Fee Y\N \ Yes, Master Bath Desc \ Separate Tub, Master Bath Desc \ Separate Shower, Land Use \ Res-Sngl Fam, Realtor? Y\N \ Yes, Ownership \ Single Family Residential, Possession Description \ Close of Escrow, Association Fee Includes \ Management, Association Fee Includes \ Recreation Facilities, Association Fee Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Master Plan Fee - MQYN \ Monthly, Show (Additional) \ Alarm System, SID\LID Y\N \ Yes, Other Appliance Description \ Microwave, State \ Nevada, Roof Description \ Tile, Garage \ 2
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,448 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 13735318001
- Zillow Home ID: 61743762
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $368-439K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Summerlin North home values will increase 7.2% next year, compared to a 8.7% increase for Las Vegas as a whole. Among Summerlin North homes, this home is 65.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 26.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Summerlin North, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.1% less than in Las Vegas, and 60% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Summerlin North home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Summerlin North home values.
|785 Joshua Star Ct Las Vegas, NV||$415K||5||3||2,542|
|781 Joshua Star Ct Las Vegas, NV||$402K||4||3||2,448|
|11349 Via Spiga Dr Las Vegas, NV||$437K||4||3.5||2,538|
|11353 Via Spiga Dr Las Vegas, NV||$443K||5||3||2,542|
|11401 Via Spiga Dr Las Vegas, NV||$426K||4||3.5||2,538|
|792 Tillis Pl Las Vegas, NV||$410K||4||3||2,448|
|777 Joshua Star Ct Las Vegas, NV||$408K||5||3||2,542|
|11345 Via Spiga Dr Las Vegas, NV||$428K||5||3||2,542|
|11405 Via Spiga Dr Las Vegas, NV||$420K||4||3||2,526|
|788 Joshua Star Ct Las Vegas, NV||$352K||3||2.5||2,003|
|792 Joshua Star Ct Las Vegas, NV||$404K||4||3.5||2,538|
|788 Tillis Pl Las Vegas, NV||$416K||4||3.5||2,538|
|784 Joshua Star Ct Las Vegas, NV||$373K||4||3||2,448|
|11341 Via Spiga Dr Las Vegas, NV||$425K||4||2.5||2,538|
|780 Joshua Star Ct Las Vegas, NV||$380K||4||3.5||2,538|
|11409 Via Spiga Dr Las Vegas, NV||$426K||3||3.5||2,538|
|11337 Via Spiga Dr Las Vegas, NV||$337K||3||2.5||2,003|
|784 Tillis Pl Las Vegas, NV||$421K||5||3||2,526|
|776 Joshua Star Ct Las Vegas, NV||$383K||5||3||2,542|
|882 Armandito Dr Las Vegas, NV||$483K||5||3.5||3,015|
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!