- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 21 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,513 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2004 for $356,785
- Price/sqft: $176
- MLS #: 1531041
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 529 sqft
- Property Type \ Single Family Res, Converted Garage \ No, Internet? Y\N \ Yes, PvPool \ No, Record Delete Flag \ No, PvSpa \ No, Short Sale \ No, Bath Downstairs? Y\N \ Yes, Bedroom Downstairs? Y\N \ Yes, Foreclosure Commenced Y\N \ No, Great Room Y\N \ No, Zoning \ Single-Family, Flooring Description \ Carpet, Equestrian Description \ None, Miscellaneous Description \ None, Built Description \ Resale, Fence \ Backyard Full Fenced, Sewer \ Public, Property Subtype \ Single Family Residential, Water \ Public, Repo\Reo Y\N \ No, Lot Description \ Under 1\4 Acre, CommentaryY\N \ Yes, Fence Type \ Block, Heating Description \ Central, Cooling System \ Central, Cooling Fuel Description \ Electric, Construction Description \ Frame & Stucco, Utility Information \ Cable TV Wired, Disposal Included \ Yes, Washer Included? \ Yes, Dryer Included? \ Yes, Washer Dryer Location \ Separate Laundry Room, Living Room Description \ Front, Landscape Description \ Desert Landscaping, Heating Fuel Description \ Gas, Utility Information \ Underground Utilities, Garage Description \ Attached, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, House Faces \ East, Dishwasher Inc \ Yes, Refrigerator Included \ Yes, Assoc\Comm Features Desc \ CCRs, Bldg Desc \ Two Story, Exterior Description \ Balcony, Dryer Utilities \ Gas, Master Bedroom Description \ Mbr Walk-In Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Master Bedroom Upstairs, Furnishings Description \ Furnished Partially, Bath Downstairs Description \ 3\4 Bath Downstairs, Family Room Description \ Downstairs, Exterior Description \ Covered Patio, Dining Room Description \ Formal Dining Room, Master Bath Desc \ Double Sink, Fireplace Description \ Gas, Kitchen Description \ Lighting Recessed, Garage Description \ Entry to House, Exterior Description \ Private Yard, Kitchen Description \ Granite Countertops, Living Room Description \ Formal, Garage Description \ Auto Door Opener(s), Master Bedroom Description \ Balcony, Oven Description \ Built-In Oven (E), Dining Room Description \ Family Room\Dining Combo, Interior Description \ Alarm System-Owned, Washer Dryer Location \ Second Floor, Flooring Description \ Marble\Stone, Kitchen Description \ Island, Fireplace Location \ Family Room, Energy Description \ Low E-Windows, Garage Description \ Finished Interior, Community Name \ Summerlin Hills, Area \ 404 - North West, Elementary School 3-5 \ Givens Linda Rankin, Elementary School K-2 \ Givens Linda Rankin, Financing Considered \ Cash, Green Building Certification \ No, Type \ Detached, Financing Considered \ Conventional, Association Fee 1 - MQYN \ Monthly, Association Fee Y\N \ Yes, Master Bath Desc \ Separate Tub, Master Bath Desc \ Separate Shower, Assessment Y\N \ No, Land Use \ Res-Sngl Fam, Owner Licensee \ No, Realtor? Y\N \ Yes, Court Approval \ No, Ownership \ Single Family Residential, Possession Description \ Close of Escrow, Gated Y\N \ No, Power On or Off \ Power On, Association Fee Includes \ Management, Association Fee Includes \ Recreation Facilities, Litigation \ No, Association Fee Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Master Plan Fee - MQYN \ Monthly, Show (Additional) \ Alarm System, SID\LID Y\N \ Yes, Year Round School \ No, Other Appliance Description \ Microwave, State \ Nevada, Roof Description \ Tile, Garage \ 2
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,448 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 13735318001
- Zillow Home ID: 61743762
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $358-439K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Summerlin North home values will rise 7.2% next year, compared to a 8.7% rise for Las Vegas as a whole. Among Summerlin North homes, this home is 65.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 26.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Summerlin North, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.1% lower than in Las Vegas, and 60% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Summerlin North home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Summerlin North home values.
|785 Joshua Star Ct Las Vegas, NV||$400K||5||3||2,542|
|781 Joshua Star Ct Las Vegas, NV||$385K||4||3||2,448|
|11349 Via Spiga Dr Las Vegas, NV||$433K||4||3.5||2,538|
|11353 Via Spiga Dr Las Vegas, NV||$432K||5||3||2,542|
|11401 Via Spiga Dr Las Vegas, NV||$417K||4||3.5||2,538|
|792 Tillis Pl Las Vegas, NV||$392K||4||3||2,448|
|777 Joshua Star Ct Las Vegas, NV||$394K||5||3||2,542|
|11345 Via Spiga Dr Las Vegas, NV||$423K||5||3||2,542|
|11405 Via Spiga Dr Las Vegas, NV||$407K||4||3||2,526|
|788 Joshua Star Ct Las Vegas, NV||$349K||3||2.5||2,003|
|792 Joshua Star Ct Las Vegas, NV||$405K||4||3.5||2,538|
|788 Tillis Pl Las Vegas, NV||$400K||4||3.5||2,538|
|784 Joshua Star Ct Las Vegas, NV||$369K||4||3||2,448|
|11341 Via Spiga Dr Las Vegas, NV||$425K||4||2.5||2,538|
|780 Joshua Star Ct Las Vegas, NV||$379K||4||3.5||2,538|
|11409 Via Spiga Dr Las Vegas, NV||$414K||3||3.5||2,538|
|11337 Via Spiga Dr Las Vegas, NV||$332K||3||2.5||2,003|
|784 Tillis Pl Las Vegas, NV||$404K||5||3||2,526|
|776 Joshua Star Ct Las Vegas, NV||$382K||5||3||2,542|
|882 Armandito Dr Las Vegas, NV||$481K||5||3.5||3,015|
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!