789 Noe St# B, San Francisco, CA 94114
Sold on 4/5/13: $850,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:912 sq ft
- Lot:4,996 sqft
- Year Built:1915
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $850,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow250
- Lot Width27
- Parcel #3604 108
- Room Count4
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15145398
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$869,387||$782K – $930K||+$5,216||$953||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,356/mo||$2.2K – $4.2K/mo||-$22||$3.68||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Eureka Valley - Dolores Heights - Castro home values will rise 3.2% next year, compared to a 4.6% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Eureka Valley - Dolores Heights - Castro homes, this home is valued 37.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Eureka Valley - Dolores Heights - Castro market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78.7% less than in San Francisco, and 95.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Eureka Valley - Dolores Heights - Castro home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Eureka Valley - Dolores Heights - Castro home values.
Neighborhood for 789 Noe Street # B
- # A$868K21.0915
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Milk (Harvey) Civil Rights Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.3 mi
- Mission High (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi
- S.F. International High (assigned) 9-10 0.5 mi
- Everett Middle (assigned) 5-8 0.5 mi
- Rooftop Elementary (assigned) K-8 0.7 mi
- Mission Education Center (assigned) K-5 0.9 mi
- Chinese Immersion School at De Avila (assigned) K-5 1.1 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005