- Lot: 1,350 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $600,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $167
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Floored, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Fireplace Insert, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Cedar, Exterior Siding \ Shake, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Coffered Ceilings, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Kitchen Description \ Bay Window, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Rec Facilities, New Construction \ Yes, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Completed
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,600 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:E09 B:00051 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 57403265
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06611 home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Trumbull as a whole. Among 06611 homes, this home is valued 44.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 13.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06611, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% less than in Trumbull, and 5.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06611 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Trumbull.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06611 home values.
|89 Bassick Rd Trumbull, CT||$286K||3||1.5||1,192|
|82 Bassick Rd Trumbull, CT||$290K||3||2||1,118|
|71 Bassick Rd Trumbull, CT||$339K||4||2||2,431|
|70 Bassick Rd Trumbull, CT||$339K||4||2||2,195|
|15 Randolph Pl Trumbull, CT||$285K||3||1||1,240|
|90 Bassick Rd Trumbull, CT||$300K||3||2||1,232|
|102 Bassick Rd Trumbull, CT||$292K||3||1.5||1,372|
|5 Old Barn Rd Trumbull, CT||$478K||3||3.5||2,287|
|9 Randolph Pl Trumbull, CT||$274K||3||1||1,300|
|108 Bassick Rd Trumbull, CT||$241K||3||1||1,258|
|94 Bassick Rd Trumbull, CT||$280K||2||1.5||1,200|
|94 Bassick Rd Trumbull, CT||$277K||2||1.5||1,200|
|59 Bassick Rd Trumbull, CT||$290K||3||1||1,538|
|101 Bassick Rd Trumbull, CT||$326K||4||2||1,913|
|7 Randolph Pl Trumbull, CT||$257K||2||1||1,054|
|60 Bassick Rd Trumbull, CT||$448K||4||2.5||2,700|
|12 Randolph Pl Trumbull, CT||$331K||4||2||2,047|
|11 Old Barn Rd Trumbull, CT||$529K||5||2.5||2,676|
|8 Randolph Pl Trumbull, CT||$252K||2||1||1,068|
|105 Bassick Rd Trumbull, CT||$312K||3||1.5||1,298|
Nearby Schools in Trumbull
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!