- Built in 1983
- Views: 1,722 all time views
- HOA Fee: $360
- Cooling: Wall
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $18,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $29
- Flooring: Tile
- Any Broker Advertise \ Yes, Construction \ Concrete, Cooling \ Wall-Win A/C, Equip/Appl Included \ Range - Electric, Equip/Appl Included \ Refrigerator, Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Front Exp \ E, Furnished \ Partially Furnished, Governing Bodies \ HOA, Heating \ No Heat, Interior Features \ None, List Off Agency \ Transaction Broker, List Type \ Ex Rt, Rooms \ Florida, Subdiv. Amenities \ Clubhouse, Subdiv. Amenities \ Pool, Type \ Condo/Coop, Utilities \ 3-Phase Electric, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Water, Zip Code \ 33417
- Sun room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 615 sqft
- Parcel #: 00424323310040790
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 46528658
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $38-43K.
Market guideZillow predicts 33417 home values will increase 2.1% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Century Village as a whole. Among 33417 homes, this home is valued 13.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 42% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33417, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 306.3% higher than in Century Village, and 205.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33417 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Century Village.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33417 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (254)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 74 Canterbury C|
Nearby Schools in Century Village
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!