- Lot: 3.98 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $44
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Propane, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Propane, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ Yes, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ To Be Built
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,296 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: D0131950
- Zillow Home ID: 109737841
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06716 home values will fall 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.4% fall for Wolcott as a whole. Among 06716 homes, this home is valued 34.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 69.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06716, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% lower than in Wolcott, and 25.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06716 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wolcott.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06716 home values.
|81 Cedar Ave Wolcott, CT||$483K||4||4||3,194|
|77 Cedar Ave Wolcott, CT||$384K||3||2.5||2,765|
|78 Cedar Ave Wolcott, CT||$474K||4||2.5||3,039|
|80 Cedar Ave Wolcott, CT||--||3||3.5||2,450|
|76 Cedar Ave Wolcott, CT||$399K||3||3||2,354|
|75 Cedar Ave Wolcott, CT||$394K||3||2.5||3,000|
|82 Cedar Ave Wolcott, CT||$280K||2||2||1,400|
|74 Cedar Ave Wolcott, CT||$184K||3||2||1,140|
|73 Cedar Ave Wolcott, CT||$454K||4||2.5||2,801|
|71 Cedar Ave Wolcott, CT||--||--||--||84,506|
|70 Cedar Ave Wolcott, CT||$179K||3||1.5||1,222|
|67 Cedar Ave Wolcott, CT||$219K||4||2.5||1,682|
|60 Cedar Ave Wolcott, CT||$287K||3||2||1,861|
|60 Cedar Ave Wolcott, CT||$261K||3||2||1,861|
|39 Cedar Ln Wolcott, CT||$192K||3||2||1,748|
|56 Cedar Ave Wolcott, CT||$172K||3||2||1,234|
|55 Cedar Ave Wolcott, CT||$156K||3||1||1,064|
|52 Cedar Ave Wolcott, CT||$131K||2||1||816|
|40 Cedar Ave Wolcott, CT||$217K||3||2.5||1,386|
|48 Cedar Ave Wolcott, CT||$154K||4||1||1,069|
Nearby Schools in Wolcott
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!