Privately nestled on a closed street, this one acre lot is surrounded by lush and gorgeous landscaping with a wooded backdrop.
The enclosed front sunroom, a heated and insulated porch perfect for year round use. The porch features ceramic tile and large double pane windows on all sides.
The luxurious 25-foot long living room with original fireplace and a custom made upholstered window seat, which faces the house?s side gardens.
Through the original double French doors you will find yourself in the formal dining room with a built-in decorated glass hutch.
The completely renovated kitchen, features updated cabinetry and ample granite counter-tops, with adjacent pantry and powder room. Across the marble island, the kitchen opens to the same-level great room with cathedral ceilings and a marble radiant-heated floor.
The great room features floor-to-ceiling windows and double doors that open to a covered patio. Wooded decks connect the great room to the living room via French doors.
Off of the kitchen is a brand-new three-car garage, with a work area in the back of tandem stalls and an integrated tool shed area, conveniently connected to the back patio.
Finished and heated basement with ceramic tile throughout, cedar closets, a full bath, and a comfortable laundry and work area.
The house has four hardwood-floor bedrooms each with its own built-in closet, with two fully renovated bathrooms on radiant heated tile floors. The master bedroom has adjacent separate his and hers custom-made closet and changing areas.
A walkup third floor attic completes this ideal house, with heat and electric connections accessible for a future finished room.
Outside, maintenance-free brick face siding surrounds three sides of the house and all three garages.
House has been meticulously cared for by loving owners for over 35 years.
- Lot: 0.95 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- 35 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,227 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard, Radiant
- Last sold: Sep 1979 for $67,000
- Price/sqft: $266
- MLS #: 71846194
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 2000 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- AMENITIES: Shopping
- AMENITIES: Laundromat
- AMENITIES: Highway Access
- AMENITIES: House of Worship
- AMENITIES: Private School
- AMENITIES: Public School
- CONSTRUCTION: Frame
- ELECTRIC_FEATURE: Circuit Breakers
- ELECTRIC_FEATURE: 200 Amps
- ENERGY_FEATURES: Insulated Windows
- ENERGY_FEATURES: Insulated Doors
- EXTERIOR: Shingles
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES: Porch - Enclosed
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES: Deck
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES: Gutters
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES: Storage Shed
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES: Professional Landscaping
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES: Screens
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES: Stone Wall
- FOUNDATION: Poured Concrete
- HOT_WATER: Tankless
- LOT_DESCRIPTION: Paved Drive
- LOT_DESCRIPTION: Gentle Slope
- MASTER_BATH: Yes
- ROOF_MATERIAL: Fiberglass Shingles
- ENERGY_FEATURES: Attic Vent Elec.
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES: Deck
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES: Garden Area
- AMENITIES: Park
- AMENITIES: Jog Trails
- LOT_DESCRIPTION: Wooded
- AMENITIES: Conservation Area
- HOT_WATER: Natural Gas
- FOUNDATION: Fieldstone
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES: Deck - Wood
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Other (See Special Showing Instructions)
- ELECTRIC_FEATURE: 110 Volts
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES: Decorative Lighting
- ENERGY_FEATURES: Prog. Thermostat
- ELECTRIC_FEATURE: Knob & Tube Wiring
- AMENITIES: University
- EXTERIOR: Stucco
- ENTRY_ONLY: Yes
- CONSTRUCTION: Concrete
- CONSTRUCTION: Conventional (2x4-2x6)
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES: Fruit Trees
- APPLIANCES: Range
- APPLIANCES: Dishwasher
- HEATING: Hot Water Baseboard
- INTERIOR_FEATURES: Cable Available
- INTERIOR_FEATURES: French Doors
- SF_TYPE: Detached
- HEATING: Gas
- GARAGE_PARKING: Attached
- APPLIANCES: Disposal
- APPLIANCES: Microwave
- APPLIANCES: Refrigerator
- APPLIANCES: Washer
- APPLIANCES: Dryer
- STYLE: Colonial
- HEATING: Central Heat
- GARAGE_PARKING: Garage Door Opener
- GARAGE_PARKING: Storage
- GARAGE_PARKING: Work Area
- GARAGE_PARKING: Side Entry
- HEATING: Electric
- INTERIOR_FEATURES: Walk-up Attic
- GARAGE_PARKING: Insulated
- HEATING: Hot Water Radiators
- COOLING: Window AC
- APPLIANCES: Freezer
- INTERIOR_FEATURES: Hot Tub
- HEATING: Electric Baseboard
- INTERIOR_FEATURES: Finish - Sheetrock
- APPLIANCES: Water Treatment
- HEATING: Hydronic Floor Heat(Radiant)
- COOLING: Heat Pump
- HEATING: Heat Pump
- HEATING: Space Heater
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Shingle
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,551 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:00157 B:00070 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 56036606
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $490-745K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01810, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% less than in Town of Andover, and 91.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01810 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Andover.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01810 home values.
|73 Center St Andover, MA||$328K||2||1||1,090|
|81 Center St Andover, MA||$389K||4||2||1,346|
|83 Center St Andover, MA||$587K||3||2||3,033|
|63 Center St Andover, MA||$494K||--||--||--|
|6 Pole Hill Dr Andover, MA||$611K||5||2.5||2,916|
|4 Pole Hill Dr Andover, MA||$583K||3||2||2,857|
|82 Center St Andover, MA||$371K||3||2||1,525|
|8 Pole Hill Dr Andover, MA||$546K||4||1.5||2,659|
|80 Center St Andover, MA||$449K||3||2.5||1,989|
|76 Center St Andover, MA||$415K||3||2||1,850|
|59 Center St Andover, MA||$457K||3||1.5||2,301|
|60 Center St APT 3 Andover, MA||$160K||2||1||674|
|60 Center St APT 2 Andover, MA||$177K||3||1||674|
|60 Center St APT 5 Andover, MA||$178K||3||1||700|
|2 Pole Hill Dr Andover, MA||$540K||3||1.5||2,281|
|17 Marland St Andover, MA||$458K||6||3||2,708|
|10 Pole Hill Dr Andover, MA||$554K||4||2||2,679|
|27 Marland St Andover, MA||$347K||4||2||1,579|
|60 Center St APT 4 Andover, MA||$172K||3||1||674|
|60 Center St APT 6 Andover, MA||$179K||3||1||666|
Nearby Schools in Town of Andover
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!