79 Granite St, Rockport, MA 019662 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,410 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Seller is offering a 2.5% commission to buyer's agent completing the transaction.
Listed below market value. Save thousands in realtor costs by FSBO. Motivated seller.
Pristine beaches, historic lighthouses and landmarks, museums, ocean attractions including deep sea fishing, kayaking, sailing, and more.
Rockport's historic attractions bring seacoast history alive with many attractions over 250 years old. See Motif No. 1, the most-painted building in the world. Walking Rockport's history and visiting Rockport's Churches are time honored traditions.
In Rockport, there truly is something for everyone.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1800
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $480,000
- Price/sqft: $340
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Off street
- Partial basement
- RV Parking
- View: Water
- crown mouldings, wood burning fireplace insert, amazing wood floors,ocean views,pella windows
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,410 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: M:0017 B:0000 L:0035
- Zillow Home ID: 56957875
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 79 Granite Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01966, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Rockport, and 85.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01966 home values.
- 42 Granite St Rockport, MA$323K21.5936
- 1 Gull Cove Ln Rockport, MA$810K221,636
- 75 Granite St Rockport, MA$556K321,762
- 44 Granite St Rockport, MA$513K43.52,464
- 71 Granite St Rockport, MA$554K51.51,620
- 1 Boulder Top Rockport, MA$582K41.51,436
- 81 Granite St Rockport, MA$660K42.51,765
- 1 Quarry Rd Rockport, MA$565K332,499
- 2 Boulder Top Rockport, MA$671K32.51,722
- 65 Granite St Rockport, MA$444K321,080
- 83 Granite St Rockport, MA$663K11.51,836
- 2 Gull Cove Ln Rockport, MA$1.76M443,800
- 3 Boulder Top Rockport, MA$980K43.53,428
- 4 Gull Cove Ln Rockport, MA$1.6M654,846
- 4 Boulder Top Rockport, MA$500K221,171
- 46 Granite St UNIT A Rockport, MA$227K11736
- 46 Granite St UNIT B Rockport, MA$348K211,320
- 46 Granite St UNIT C Rockport, MA$310K21.51,105
- 46 Granite St UNIT D Rockport, MA$291K11977
- 46 Granite St UNIT E Rockport, MA$405K221,468
Nearby Schools in Rockport
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292