- Lot: 1.08 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- 722 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,333 all time views
- 28 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air, Other, Stove
- Price/sqft: $106
- MLS #: 50521
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 336 sqft
- Type & Style \ Ranch, Apx Age \ Over 25, Air\Water Heater \ Electric, Attic \ Access Only, Interior Features \ Ceramic Tile Bath, # Stories \ One Story, Apx Square Footage \ 1200-1400 SqFt, Water\Sewer \ Septic, Basement\Foundation \ Crawl Space, Exterior Features \ Exceptional View, Exterior Features \ Outbuilding\Storage, Road Mntc \ Paved Road, Road Mntc \ State, Acreage Info \ 1-2.99 acres, Water\Sewer \ Private Water, Interior Features \ Wood Stove, Appliances \ Exhaust Fan\Hood, Interior Features \ Formal Dining, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Fuel\Energy\System \ Oil, Windows\Doors \ Screens - Windows
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7662076916
- Zillow Home ID: 84711895
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $85-190K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North Carolina home values will rise 2.5% next year. Among 28779 homes, this home is 4.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 10.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28779, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.9% lower than in Sylva, and 64.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 28779 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sylva.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|266 Jewel St Sylva, NC||$105K||4||2||1,100|
|45 Jimmy Morris Rd Sylva, NC||$81K||3||1||1,156|
|107 Jimmy Morris Rd Sylva, NC||$61K||--||--||--|
|104 Jimmy Morris Rd Sylva, NC||$68K||2||1||768|
|74 Jimmy Morris Rd Sylva, NC||$77K||2||1||1,028|
|109 Jimmy Morris Rd Sylva, NC||$126K||2||1.5||1,560|
|58 Jimmy Morris Rd Sylva, NC||$84K||3||1||1,172|
|404 Jewel St Sylva, NC||$73K||2||1||1,056|
|19 Jimmy Morris Rd Sylva, NC||$115K||3||1||1,120|
|4024 Skyland Dr Sylva, NC||$78K||3||1||1,082|
|20 Jimmy Morris Rd Sylva, NC||$69K||2||1||780|
|164 Jimmy Morris Rd Sylva, NC||$141K||4||1||1,923|
|16 Charmac Dr Sylva, NC||$74K||3||1||884|
|Bridal Path Ln Sylva, NC||$66K||--||--||--|
|181 Jimmy Morris Rd Sylva, NC||$210K||5||3||2,072|
|65 Charmac Dr Sylva, NC||$69K||3||1||820|
|3940 Skyland Dr Sylva, NC||$121K||3||2||1,224|
|3987 Skyland Dr Sylva, NC||$142K||2||1||1,931|
|92 Jewel St Sylva, NC||$74K||3||1||1,100|
|64 Bridal Path Ln Sylva, NC||$77K||2||1||992|
Nearby Schools in Sylva
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!