79 Linden St, Boston, MA 021346 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,774 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,813 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2007 for $1
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,774 sqft
- Parcel #: W:21 P:00853 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59087948
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 79 Linden Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Allston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.4% higher than in Boston, and 44.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Allston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Allston home values.
- 81 Linden St Boston, MA$779K322,492
- 81A Linden St # 1 Allston, MA$678K------
- 81 Linden St FRNT HOUSE Boston, MA$692K------
- 77 Linden St # 1 Allston, MA$593K------
- 77 Linden St Boston, MA$849K622,848
- 101 Linden St # 11 Allston, MA--------
- 101 Linden St # 7 Allston, MA--------
- 83 Linden St Boston, MA$817K41.53,191
- 81 Linden St # A Allston, MA$685K632,200
- 100 Linden St APT 7 Boston, MA$378K311,142
- 100 Linden St APT 8 Boston, MA$371K211,142
- 100 Linden St APT 9 Boston, MA$302K11725
- 100 Linden St APT 1 Boston, MA$273K21620
- 100 Linden St APT 11 Boston, MA$401K311,142
- 100 Linden St APT 2 Boston, MA--211,200
- 100 Linden St APT 12 Boston, MA$399K311,142
- 100 Linden St APT 14 Boston, MA$303K11765
- 100 Linden St APT 15 Boston, MA$315K11765
- 100 Linden St APT 16 Boston, MA$405K311,142
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.