- Lot: 0.95 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Views: 643 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $374,355
- Last sale price/sqft: $168
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Propane, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Subdivision, Master Bedroom Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Walk to Bus Lines, New Construction \ Yes, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ To Be Built
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,230 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Zillow Home ID: 2123590218
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $210-345K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06340 home values will decrease 2.4% next year, compared to a 4.8% fall for Town of Groton as a whole. Among 06340 homes, this home is valued 80.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 30.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06340, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.5% greater than in Town of Groton, and 68.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06340 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Groton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06340 home values.
|80 Mill Pond Cir Groton, CT||$291K||3||2.5||1,800|
|76 Mill Pond Cir Groton, CT||$313K||3||2.1||1,800|
|84 Mill Pond Cir Groton, CT||--||3||2.1||1,600|
|72 Mill Pond Cir Groton, CT||$336K||3||2||1,856|
|65 Mill Pond Cir Groton, CT||$267K||3||2||1,560|
|60 Mill Pond Cir Groton, CT||$281K||3||2||1,560|
|47 Mill Pond Cir Groton, CT||$323K||3||2.5||1,800|
|44 Mill Pond Cir Groton, CT||$348K||3||2.5||2,196|
|25 Mill Pond Cir Groton, CT||$319K||3||2.5||1,872|
|2 Daboll Rd Groton, CT||$128K||1||1||888|
|1000 Gold Star Hwy Groton, CT||$231K||3||2||2,230|
|1012 Gold Star Hwy Groton, CT||$136K||2||1||840|
|4 Daboll Rd Groton, CT||$164K||3||1.5||1,206|
|12 Daboll Rd Groton, CT||$219K||2||1||1,196|
|1020 Gold Star Hwy Groton, CT||$155K||3||1.5||1,225|
|14 Daboll Rd Groton, CT||$172K||2||1.5||1,377|
|16 Daboll Rd Groton, CT||$291K||4||3||2,835|
|20 Daboll Rd Groton, CT||$170K||2||1||1,440|
|18 Daboll Rd Groton, CT||$96K||2||1||576|
|28 Daboll Rd Groton, CT||$178K||3||2||1,382|
Nearby Schools in Town of Groton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!