- Lot: 2.75 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Views: 1,165 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $160,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $117
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Freezer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Partial Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Barn, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Slate/Stone, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Rolling, Master Bedroom Description \ Half Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,372 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:37 L:006
- Zillow Home ID: 58102792
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $92-208K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06076 home values will rise 1% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Stafford Springs as a whole. Among 06076 homes, this home is valued 15.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06076, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 73.2% greater than in Stafford Springs, and 109.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06076 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stafford Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06076 home values.
|73 Monson Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$194K||3||2.5||1,802|
|80 Monson Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$152K||4||2||1,416|
|81 Monson Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$377K||3||3||3,334|
|77 Monson Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$188K||3||1.5||1,794|
|75 Monson Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$159K||4||2.01||1,512|
|66 Monson Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$152K||3||1.5||1,458|
|71 Monson Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$152K||3||1||1,372|
|Monson Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$152K||3||1||1,372|
|92 Monson Rd Stafford Springs, CT||--||--||--||--|
|72 Monson Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$154K||2||1||1,210|
|89 Monson Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$157K||3||1||1,016|
|28 Spellman Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$152K||3||1.5||1,037|
|24 Spellman Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$163K||4||2||1,825|
|67 Monson Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$151K||3||1.5||1,314|
|91 Monson Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$206K||3||2||1,664|
|97 Monson Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$268K||4||3||2,276|
|65 Monson Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$153K||2||1||985|
|20 Spellman Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$175K||3||1.5||1,485|
|93 Monson Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$237K||4||2||2,336|
|96 Monson Rd Stafford Springs, CT||$177K||3||1||1,384|
Nearby Schools in Stafford Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!