A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Multi Family
- Built in 2008
- Views: 281 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $338,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $331
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Add'l Move In Cost \ Yes, Amenities \ Activity Room, Amenities \ Child Play Area, Amenities \ Exercise Room, Approval Information \ 1-2 Weeks Approval, Board Identifier \ Miami Board of Realtors, Development Name \ AXIS, Equipment/Appliances \ Icemaker, Equipment/Appliances \ Smoke Detector, Folio Number \ 01-41-38-138-2870, For Sale \ No, Front Exposure \ North, Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA, Interior Features \ Cooking Island, Interior Features \ Fire Sprinklers, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Rental, Miscellaneous \ Owner Agent, Municipal Code \ 1, Parking Description \ 1 Space, Pet Restrictions \ Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Property Type \ Residential Rental, Renewable Rental \ Yes, Rent Period \ Month, Rental Deposit Includes \ First Month's Rent, Rental Deposit Includes \ Last Month's Rent, Rental Deposit Includes \ Security Deposit, Section \ 38, Status \ Active-Available, Style \ Condo/Co-Op/Annual, Subdivision Name \ THE AXIS ON BRICKELL COND, Type of Property \ Condo
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Floor size: 1,024 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0141381382870
- Zillow Home ID: 92449090
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $428-531K.
Market guideZillow predicts Brickell home values will increase 3.9% next year, compared to a 5.7% rise for Miami as a whole. Among Brickell homes, this home is valued 14.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brickell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% less than in Miami, and 152.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brickell home values.
|Other Units in this Building (458)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 79 SW 12th St|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.