- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Views: 603 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $205,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $157
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Partial Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Fuses, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Mechanical Equipment \ Sprinkler System, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,308 sqft
- Parcel #: 028280
- Zillow Home ID: 57692395
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $180-266K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06037 home values will increase 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.1% rise for Berlin as a whole. Among 06037 homes, this home is valued 17.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06037, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Berlin, and 29.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06037 home values.
|65 Schultz Rd Berlin, CT||$192K||3||1.5||1,066|
|84 Schultz Rd Berlin, CT||$235K||3||2.5||1,360|
|97 Schultz Rd Berlin, CT||$237K||3||2.5||1,426|
|76 Schultz Rd Berlin, CT||$249K||4||2.5||1,927|
|68 Schultz Rd Berlin, CT||$233K||4||2||1,426|
|14 Schultz Pl Berlin, CT||$190K||3||1.5||1,066|
|15 Tanglewood Ct Berlin, CT||$244K||3||2.5||1,606|
|57 Schultz Rd Berlin, CT||$183K||2||1.5||1,066|
|92 Schultz Rd Berlin, CT||$227K||3||2.5||1,426|
|23 Tanglewood Ct Berlin, CT||$191K||3||1.5||1,066|
|58 Schultz Rd Berlin, CT||$234K||3||2.5||1,426|
|100 Schultz Rd Berlin, CT||$195K||3||1||1,066|
|18 Schultz Pl Berlin, CT||$255K||4||2.5||1,951|
|109 Schultz Rd Berlin, CT||$196K||3||1.5||1,066|
|48 Schultz Rd Berlin, CT||$216K||2||2.5||1,268|
|23 Schultz Pl Berlin, CT||$222K||3||1.5||1,426|
|47 Schultz Rd Berlin, CT||$204K||3||1.5||1,138|
|108 Schultz Rd Berlin, CT||$219K||3||2||1,144|
|22 Schultz Pl Berlin, CT||$216K||3||1.5||1,273|
|89 Schultz Rd Berlin, CT||$190K||3||1.5||1,066|
Nearby Schools in Berlin
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!