- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Views: 1,077 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $287,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $230
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Sloping, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Parcel #: W:18 P:11125 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59127423
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $273-345K.
Market guideZillow predicts Hyde Park home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Hyde Park homes, this home is valued 2.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hyde Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.6% greater than in Boston, and 36.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hyde Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hyde Park home values.
|81 Summer St Boston, MA||$330K||3||2||2,104|
|99 Summer St UNIT A Boston, MA||$332K||3||2.5||1,701|
|99 Summer St UNIT B Boston, MA||$324K||3||2.5||1,651|
|85 Summer St Boston, MA||$315K||3||2||1,444|
|89 Summer St Boston, MA||$324K||3||2.5||1,265|
|66 Summer St Boston, MA||$285K||3||1||900|
|70 Summer St Hyde Park, MA||$407K||3||2||1,693|
|70 Summer St Boston, MA||$349K||3||2||1,693|
|64 Summer St Boston, MA||$290K||2||1||1,050|
|95-97 Summer St Boston, MA||$428K||4||2||2,408|
|62 Summer St Boston, MA||$492K||6||3||3,375|
|74 Summer St Boston, MA||$318K||2||3.5||971|
|58 Summer St Boston, MA||$420K||6||3||2,412|
|56 Summer St Boston, MA||$252K||2||1.5||896|
|90 Summer St Boston, MA||$348K||3||1||1,476|
|Summer St Boston, MA||--||--||--||--|
|59 Austin St Boston, MA||$393K||5||2||2,322|
|61 Austin St Boston, MA||$435K||4||2||2,478|
|57 Austin St Boston, MA||$530K||9||3||4,038|
|63 Austin St Boston, MA||$344K||3||2||1,504|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!