79 Tiffany Ln, Warner Robins, GA 310933 beds, 2 baths, 1,460 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $57,000
- Price/sqft: $39
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 460 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,460 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 0W72AC050000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 49882035
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 79 Tiffany Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31093, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.3% higher than in Warner Robins, and 104.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31093 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Warner Robins.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31093 home values.
- 47 Tiffany Ln Warner Robins, GA$77K321,540
- 81 Tiffany Ln Warner Robins, GA$97K--21,456
- 77 Tiffany Ln Warner Robins, GA$105K421,722
- 216 Sun Valley Dr Warner Robins, GA$83K--21,546
- 83 Tiffany Ln Warner Robins, GA$110K--21,573
- 104 Tiffany Pl Warner Robins, GA$90K321,402
- 102 Tiffany Pl Warner Robins, GA$102K--21,456
- 75 Tiffany Ln Warner Robins, GA$95K--21,434
- 214 Sun Valley Dr Warner Robins, GA$101K--21,809
- 212 Sun Valley Dr Warner Robins, GA$88K--21,373
- 85 Tiffany Ln Warner Robins, GA$98K--2.51,502
- 76 Tiffany Ln Warner Robins, GA$112K--21,490
- 74 Tiffany Ln Warner Robins, GA--------
- 55 Tiffany Ln Warner Robins, GA$80K321,665
- 72 Tiffany Ln Warner Robins, GA--------
- 219 Sun Valley Dr Warner Robins, GA$98K--21,420
- 84 Tiffany Ln Warner Robins, GA$122K322,190
- 78 Tiffany Ln Warner Robins, GA--------
- 70 Tiffany Ln Warner Robins, GA$106K--2.51,590
- 210 Sun Valley Dr Warner Robins, GA$83K--21,515
Nearby Schools in Warner Robins
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.