- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1875
- 116 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,813 all time views
- 20 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: May 1997 for $39,750
- Price/sqft: $73
- MLS #: 209434
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Style \ Cape, Exterior \ Wood, Roof \ Asphalt\Fiberglass, Hot Water \ Electric, Lead Paint \ Unk, Zoning \ Residential, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Status \ Active, Appliances Incl \ None, Construction \ Wood Frame, Basement \ Full, Basement \ Unfinished, Floor \ Carpet, Title V \ Not Applicable, Water \ Public, Sewer \ Public, Region \ Berkshire - Central, Fuel \ Pellet, Easement \ Unk, Right of Way \ Unk, Right to Farm Comm \ Yes, Garage \ Heated, Survey \ Unk, Electric Type \ 100 Amp, Garage \ Detached, Garage \ 3+ Car, Underground Oil Tank \ Unk, Heat\Cool \ Electric, Fuel \ Electric, Limited Service \ No, Parking Spaces Type \ Garaged & Off-Street, Flood Hazard Area \ Unk
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,099 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: M:H10 B:0011 L:017
- Zillow Home ID: 55944712
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Homes like this sold for $55-94K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01201 home values will decrease 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% decrease for Pittsfield as a whole. Among 01201 homes, this home is 45.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 35.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01201, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Pittsfield, and 27.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01201 home values.
|81 Wellington Ave Pittsfield, MA||$90K||6||2||1,979|
|75 Wellington Ave Pittsfield, MA||$86K||5||--||1,712|
|68 Orchard St Pittsfield, MA||$75K||2||1||584|
|87 Wellington Ave Pittsfield, MA||$106K||3||2.5||2,384|
|69 Wellington Ave Pittsfield, MA||$98K||5||3||2,353|
|62 Orchard St Pittsfield, MA||$133K||--||--||--|
|62-64 Orchard St Pittsfield, MA||--||Studio||--||--|
|65 Wellington Ave Pittsfield, MA||$122K||4||1.5||2,018|
|65 Orchard St Pittsfield, MA||$128K||6||2||2,730|
|61 Orchard St Pittsfield, MA||$88K||6||2||2,028|
|71 Orchard St # A Pittsfield, MA||$91K||4||--||2,298|
|61 Wellington Ave Pittsfield, MA||$103K||3||2||2,226|
|88 Wellington Ave Pittsfield, MA||$104K||6||--||2,200|
|70 Wellington Ave Pittsfield, MA||$120K||4||2.5||2,293|
|Wellington Ave Pittsfield, MA||$120K||4||2.5||2,293|
|61 1/2 Orchard St Pittsfield, MA||$95K||--||--||--|
|73 Orchard St Pittsfield, MA||$111K||6||3||2,164|
|57 Orchard St Pittsfield, MA||$117K||6||2||2,691|
|85 Orchard St Pittsfield, MA||$94K||3||1||1,440|
|52 Orchard St Pittsfield, MA||$131K||8||2.5||3,760|
Nearby Schools in Pittsfield
PK-5 & ungraded0.2 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!