790 Bain Pl, Redwood City, CA 94062
Sold on 6/10/11: $1,135,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:2,710 sq ft
- Lot:6,900 sqft
- Year Built:1962
- Last Sold:Jun 2011 for $1,135,000
- Heating Type:Other
Nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac in Emerald Hills near Garrett Park is this charming 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bathroom home. Incorporating 2,710 sq. ft. of living space on a spacious 6,900 sq. ft. lot, the home features a step-down living room with wood-burning fireplace, a separate dining room, a bright, open, kitchen with breakfast nook and a large family/bonus room with built-in bookshelves and fireplace. The backyard is perfect for relaxing or entertaining with a redwood deck, lush lawn, slate patio and mature fruit trees. Award-winning Roy Cloud Elementary School.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Garage Size500
- Parcel #057195140
- Room Count8
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15571438
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow1002
- Addition Size320
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,479,083||$1.35M – $1.61M||+$23,049||$545||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$4,948/mo||$3.2K – $5.6K/mo||+$172||$1.83||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 94062 home values will rise 4.1% next year, compared to a 3.8% rise for Redwood City as a whole. Among 94062 homes, this home is valued 1.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 43% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94062 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.4% higher than in Redwood City, and 70.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
Neighborhood for 790 Bain Pl
- 788 Bain Pl Redwood City, CA$899K31.51,460
- 803 Bain Pl Redwood City, CA$901K32.01,510
- 807 Bain Pl Redwood City, CA$1.21M42.01,835
- 784 Bain Pl Redwood City, CA$1.66M42.53,020
- 754 Canyon Rd Redwood City, CA$868K22.01,360
- 811 Bain Pl Redwood City, CA$749K21.01,040
- 760 Canyon Rd Redwood City, CA$764K32.01,270
- 746 Canyon Rd Redwood City, CA$1.04M32.01,580
- 806 Breeze Pl Redwood City, CA$1.4M53.02,430
- 804 Breeze Pl Redwood City, CA$759K21.01,120
- 780 Bain Pl Redwood City, CA$1.02M32.01,580
- 730 Canyon Rd Redwood City, CA$1.17M22.01,580
- 810 Breeze Pl Redwood City, CA$1.2M32.01,700
- 738 Canyon Rd Redwood City, CA$1.25M42.02,120
- 804 Bain Pl Redwood City, CA$835K32.01,230
- 808 Bain Pl Redwood City, CA$740K21.0920
- 766 Canyon Rd Redwood City, CA$1.5M43.52,500
- 812 Bain Pl Redwood City, CA$1.21M43.01,980
- 775 Bain Pl Redwood City, CA$1.48M43.02,790
- 814 Breeze Pl Redwood City, CA$1.14M32.01,700
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005