790 NW 65th St, Miami, FL 331503 beds, 2 baths, 941 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 941 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $23,800
- Price/sqft: $25
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 941 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1936
- Lot depth: 106
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0131140361350
- Zillow Home ID: 43809760
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 790 Nw 65th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Liberty City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.4% higher than in Miami, and 276.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Liberty City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Liberty City home values.
- 784 NW 65th St Miami, FL$70K311,000
- 789 NW 64th St Miami, FL$81K32--
- 789 NW 64th St Miami, FL$70K211,026
- 776 NW 65th St Miami, FL$69K421,969
- 6444 NW 8th Ave Miami, FL$72K21896
- 783 NW 64th St Miami, FL$51K21916
- 775 NW 64th St Miami, FL$69K211,117
- 6402 NW 8th Ave Miami, FL$72K321,430
- 789 NW 65th St Miami, FL$77K211,335
- 768 NW 65th St Miami, FL--11916
- 783 NW 65th St Miami, FL$161K321,588
- 812 NW 65th St Miami, FL$71K32980
- 775 NW 65th St Miami, FL$95K321,319
- 767 NW 64th St Miami, FL$66K211,017
- 6500 NW 8th Ave Miami, FL$68K311,208
- NW 64th St Miami, FL$89K21981
- 811 NW 64th St Miami, FL$89K211,081
- 760 NW 65th St Miami Shores, FL$71K311,356
- 767 NW 65th St Miami, FL$81K21713
- 820 NW 65th St Miami, FL$64K21916
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!