- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
790 Riverside Dr, New York, NY 100326 beds, 4 baths, 3,450 sqft
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1910
- 168 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $3,100
- Parking: On street
- Price/sqft: $1,339
- MLS #: 1313368
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- View: City, Park
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 12.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 199
- Floor size: 3,450 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Lot depth: 185
- Lot width: 234
- Parcel #: 21340071
- Unit floor #: 12
- Zillow Home ID: 31553635
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 790 Riverside Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Washington Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 554% higher than in New York, and 54.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Washington Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Washington Heights home values.
- 790 Riverside Dr APT 8D New York, NY$792K22--
- 790 Riverside Dr APT 10B New York, NY$885K21.51,750
- 790 Riverside Dr PH 1 New York, NY$1.38M42--
- 790 Riverside Dr APT 6I New York, NY$467K11900
- 790 Riverside Dr APT 12E New York, NY$593K------
- 790 Riverside Dr APT 9K New York, NY$553K21--
- 790 Riverside Dr APT 1K New York, NY$499K11--
- 790 Riverside Dr APT 3L New York, NY$668K------
- 790 Riverside Dr APT 7D New York, NY$717K------
- 790 Riverside Dr APT 8R New York, NY$586K------
- 790 Riverside Dr APT 2B New York, NY$1.25M------
- 790 Riverside Dr APT 2LX New York, NY$1.25M------
- 790 Riverside Dr APT 6L New York, NY$1.9M43--
- 790 Riverside Dr APT 6D New York, NY$4.19M------
- 790 Riverside Dr APT 3G New York, NY$688K------
- 790 Riverside Dr APT MH New York, NY$688K------
- 790 Riverside Dr APT 6E New York, NY$987K------
- 790 Riverside Dr APT 9L New York, NY$1.98M42.5--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.