790 Sundial Ct# 2006, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
For Sale: $310,000
Price Cut (Oct 2): -$13,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow178
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- High SchoolFort Walton Beach
- Middle SchoolBruner
- MLS #599582
- Zillow Home ID2112152347
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$280,809||$267K – $295K||-$731||$249||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,500/mo||$1.2K – $2.3K/mo||+$19||$1.33||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 32548 home values will increase 5.1% next year, compared to a 5.1% increase for Okaloosa as a whole. Among 32548 homes, this home is 105% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 164.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32548 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57% higher than in Okaloosa, and 147.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32548 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Okaloosa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32548 home values.
Neighborhood for 790 Sundial Court # 2006
Nearby Schools in Okaloosa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Fort Walton Beach High (assigned) 9-12 1.4 mi
- Max Bruner Junior Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.5 mi
- Elliott Point Elementary (assigned) PK-5 2.2 mi
- Emerald Coast Christian School PK-8 0.7 mi
- Saint Mary School PK-10 0.8 mi
- Annette P. Edwins Elementary PK-5 1.3 mi
- Northwest Florida Ballet Academie 3-8 1.3 mi
Get more information
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005