790 Willis Ave, San Jose, CA 951252 beds, 1 bath, 941 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $329
- Parking: 324 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 941 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1939
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 46
- Parcel #: 26422103
- Zillow Home ID: 19576801
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 790 Willis Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Willow Glen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36% higher than in San Jose, and 32.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Willow Glen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Willow Glen home values.
- 485 W Virginia St # 1 San Jose, CA$699K211,865
- 786 Willis Ave San Jose, CA$486K21700
- 772 Willis Ave San Jose, CA$544K421,345
- 764 Willis Ave San Jose, CA$579K211,232
- 691 Minor Ave San Jose, CA$585K211,325
- 754 Willis Ave San Jose, CA$576K211,404
- 455 W Virginia St San Jose, CA$596K211,246
- 689 Minor Ave San Jose, CA$543K211,230
- 687 Minor Ave San Jose, CA$575K321,328
- 629 Minor Ave San Jose, CA$426K2--1,300
- 744 Willis Ave San Jose, CA$594K311,152
- 625 Minor Ave San Jose, CA$526K21828
- 732 Willis Ave San Jose, CA$1M442,062
- 623 Minor Ave San Jose, CA$581K221,116
- 722 Willis Ave San Jose, CA$841K531,852
- 621 Minor Ave San Jose, CA$488K21832
- 714 Willis Ave San Jose, CA$720K211,350
- 615 Minor Ave San Jose, CA$824K331,941
- 441 W Virginia St San Jose, CA$1.05M----3,040
- 478 Brown Ave San Jose, CA$496K21820
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.