7900 Gregg Rd, Pensacola, FL 325143 beds, 2 baths, 1,404 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $33,000
- Price/sqft: $24
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,404 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 181S305201012008
- Zillow Home ID: 44647568
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7900 Gregg Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32514 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 89.1% lower than in Pensacola, and 77.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 32514 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32514 home values.
- 7904 Gregg Rd Pensacola, FL$85K--21,207
- 2100 Frazier St Pensacola, FL--------
- 7908 Gregg Rd Pensacola, FL$59K--21,640
- 2144 Frazier St Pensacola, FL$73K311,500
- 7912 Gregg Rd Pensacola, FL$66K31975
- 2133 Frazier St Pensacola, FL$57K--21,796
- 2150 Frazier St Pensacola, FL$180K322,000
- 2160 Frazier St Pensacola, FL$175K322,000
- 2151 Frazier St Pensacola, FL$45K--2.51,066
- 2109 Dora Dr Pensacola, FL$57K--1975
- 2105 Dora Dr Pensacola, FL$75K--21,590
- 7880 Gregg Rd Pensacola, FL$137K--11,830
- 2107 Dora Dr Pensacola, FL$48K--11,270
- 2170 Frazier St Pensacola, FL$176K322,000
- 2111 Dora Dr Pensacola, FL$63K31975
- 2180 Frazier St Pensacola, FL$110K------
- 2179 Frazier St Pensacola, FL$58K--1640
- 2180 Frazier St Pensacola, FL$177K322,000
- 2113 Dora Dr Pensacola, FL$64K311,295
- 7995 Gregg Rd Pensacola, FL$82K21960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!