7900 SW 129th Ter, Miami, FL 331564 beds, 4 baths, 4,757 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.89 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $1,245,000
- Price/sqft: $262
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- home improvements in last 2 years : pool with spa, basketball court, impact windows and generator.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,757 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2050150061150
- Zillow Home ID: 44027286
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7900 Sw 129th Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33156, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.4% greater than in Pinecrest, and 100.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33156 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pinecrest.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33156 home values.
- 7880 SW 129th Ter # 0 Miami, FL$696K------
- 7880 SW 129th Ter Miami, FL$1.21M63.54,951
- 7880 SW 129th Ter Miami, FL$1.11M64.54,106
- 7920 SW 129th Ter Miami, FL$726K321,982
- 7901 SW 129th Ter Miami, FL$587K321,400
- 7901 SW 129th Ter Pinecrest, FL$522K321,680
- 7901 SW 129th Ter Pinecrest, FL$591K321,680
- 7895 SW 131st St Coral Gables, FL--Studio--2,595
- 7955 SW 131st St Miami, FL$673K311,791
- 7855 SW 129th Ter Miami, FL$619K322,538
- 7921 SW 129th Ter Miami, FL$947K324,175
- 7860 SW 129th Ter Miami, FL$1.69M433,053
- 7860 SW 129th Ter Pinecrest, FL$576K53.53,053
- 7860 SW 129th Ter Pinecrest, FL$591K53.5--
- 12945 SW 80th Ave Miami, FL$587K311,615
- 7940 SW 129th Ter Miami, FL$646K331,826
- 13015 SW 80th Ave Miami, FL$657K532,637
- 7875 SW 131st St Miami, FL$656K321,721
- 7900 SW 128th St Miami, FL$1.09M551,431
- 7900 SW 131st St Miami, FL$756K532,967
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.