7901 Ocean Dr, Emerald Isle, NC 285945 beds, 4 baths, 1,840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- 203 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Price/sqft: $435
- MLS #: 14-795
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,840 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 539305179624000
- Zillow Home ID: 102043184
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7901 Ocean Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28594 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.5% lower than in Morehead City Metro, and 91% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 28594 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Morehead City Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 7903 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC$815K842,484
- 7905 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC$542K432,176
- 7906 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC$592K442,727
- 7801 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC$812K643,120
- 7806 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC$560K532,447
- 7902 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC$997K654,100
- 7805 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC$518K431,566
- 7805 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC$504K431,566
- 7803 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC$516K441,860
- 7806 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC$303K------
- 7804 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC$456K432,150
- 7804 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC$424K42.52,240
- 7904 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC$368K321,582
- 7705 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC$501K421,690
- 7802 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC$579K642,240
- 7906 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC$524K432,642
- 7705 Ocean Dr Emerald Isle, NC$497K531,690
- 7805 Forrest Dr Emerald Isle, NC$385K421,280
- 7807 Forrest Dr Emerald Isle, NC$364K211,455
- 7801 Forrest Dr Emerald Isle, NC$377K321,724
Nearby Schools in Emerald Isle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.