- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7902 28th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 981263 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,860 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,296 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1944
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $324,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 500 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 300 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,860 sqft
- Parcel #: 5550300005
- Zillow Home ID: 48967662
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7902 28th Avenue Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Roxhill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 29.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12% higher than in Seattle, and 16.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Roxhill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roxhill home values.
- 7908 28th Ave SW Seattle, WA$324K21870
- 7760 28th Ave SW Seattle, WA$410K31.751,810
- 7914 28th Ave SW Seattle, WA$309K21730
- 7750 28th Ave SW Seattle, WA$391K31.752,340
- 7920 28th Ave SW Seattle, WA$341K211,560
- 7901 27th Ave SW Seattle, WA$322K21800
- 7746 28th Ave SW Seattle, WA$274K31950
- 7909 27th Ave SW Seattle, WA$289K21730
- 2704 SW Kenyon St Seattle, WA$459K411,980
- 7915 27th Ave SW Seattle, WA$353K211,340
- 7926 28th Ave SW Seattle, WA$281K21770
- 7919 27th Ave SW Seattle, WA$309K321,560
- 7744 28th Ave SW Seattle, WA$375K631,980
- 7903 28th Ave SW Seattle, WA$387K211,570
- 7907 28th Ave SW Seattle, WA$434K212,210
- 7932 28th Ave SW Seattle, WA$273K21780
- 7923 27th Ave SW Seattle, WA$267K21730
- 7915 28th Ave SW Seattle, WA$311K41.751,160
- 7741 27th Ave SW Seattle, WA$390K32.252,520
- 7736 28th Ave SW Seattle, WA$334K32.251,410
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!