7902 Birch Creek Dr, Blacklick, OH 430043 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $87,926
- Price/sqft: $73
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Air Conditioning, Intrusion Alarm, Balcony/Patio, Cable/Satellite TV, Ceiling Fan, Garbage Disposal, Dishwasher, Electric Range, Fireplace, Garage, Gas Range, Microwave, Pets Allowed, Refrigerator, Vaulted Ceilings, Washer/Dryer Hk-up, Walk-in Closets
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Parcel #: 171001053
- Zillow Home ID: 71237968
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7902 Birch Creek Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43004 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 61.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 112.6% higher than in Columbus Metro, and 226.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43004 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43004 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 6,882 sqft lot, built in 2001
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 7896 Birch Creek Dr Blacklick, OH$177K32.52,028
- 7908 Birch Creek Dr Blacklick, OH$151K321,788
- 7890 Birch Creek Dr Blacklick, OH$158K32.51,916
- 7914 Birch Creek Dr Blacklick, OH$148K32.51,449
- 7907 Birch Creek Dr Blacklick, OH$180K32.52,156
- 7889 Birch Creek Dr Blacklick, OH$160K32.52,042
- 7884 Birch Creek Dr Blacklick, OH$145K221,442
- 7920 Birch Creek Dr Blacklick, OH$163K32.52,024
- 7913 Birch Creek Dr Blacklick, OH$170K32.51,915
- 7883 Birch Creek Dr Blacklick, OH$143K321,404
- 7878 Birch Creek Dr Blacklick, OH$158K42.51,916
- 7919 Birch Creek Dr Blacklick, OH$154K32.51,797
- 7909 Aspen Ridge Dr Blacklick, OH$156K32.51,907
- 7926 Birch Creek Dr Blacklick, OH$161K332,024
- 7910 Aspen Ridge Dr Blacklick, OH$169K32.52,238
- 7802 Jefferson Run Blacklick, OH$114K32.51,584
- 7802 Jefferson Run # 117 Blacklick, OH$102K331,584
- 1290 Poplar Creek Ct Blacklick, OH$169K432,196
- 7872 Birch Creek Dr Blacklick, OH$162K322,024
- 1284 Poplar Creek Ct Blacklick, OH$138K32.51,776
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.