7903 Bondesson St, Omaha, NE 681223 beds, 2 baths, 1,757 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Awesome neighborhood. Excellent easy access to everything. 10 Minutes from Everywhere. Immediate access to freeway. Can be downtown or west Omaha in no time at all. Walk to the lake too!
- Lot: 65 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Floor size: 1,757 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2110259050
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7903 Bondesson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 68122, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.1% less than in Omaha, and 95.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 68122 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Omaha.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 68122 home values.
- 7903 Bondesson St Omaha, NE$124K321,169
- 7903 Bondesson St Omaha, NE$118K321,093
- 7909 Bondesson St Omaha, NE$123K321,169
- 7841 Bondesson St Omaha, NE$115K321,085
- 8808 N 79th St Omaha, NE$131K321,427
- 7915 Bondesson St Omaha, NE$128K321,423
- 7835 Bondesson St Omaha, NE$138K321,427
- 7835 Bondesson St Omaha, NE$138K321,423
- 8814 N 79th St Omaha, NE$127K321,169
- 7838 Bondesson St Omaha, NE$125K321,093
- 7914 Bondesson St Omaha, NE$140K331,323
- 8820 N 79th St Omaha, NE$123K321,431
- 7829 Bondesson St Omaha, NE$122K321,169
- 7832 Bondesson St Omaha, NE$124K321,394
- 7952 Bondesson St Omaha, NE$146K331,905
- 8815 N 79th St Omaha, NE$126K321,337
- 7911 Fillmore St Omaha, NE$124K321,363
- 7957 Bondesson St Omaha, NE$123K321,080
- 8823 N 79th St Omaha, NE$121K321,323
- 7917 Fillmore St Omaha, NE$124K321,394
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.