7907 8th Ave NW, Seattle, WA 981172 beds, 2 baths, 1,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,706 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $403,000
- Price/sqft: $278
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 160 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2922702135
- Zillow Home ID: 48837055
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7907 8th Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Whittier Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33% lower than in Seattle, and 46.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Whittier Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Whittier Heights home values.
- 7911 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$465K211,230
- 7901 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$511K211,370
- 7821 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$608K311,800
- 807 NW 80th St Seattle, WA$379K21840
- 801 NW 80th St Seattle, WA$434K311,230
- 7817 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$444K211,180
- 815 NW 80th St Seattle, WA$459K211,450
- 7744 Dibble Ave NW Seattle, WA$483K311,150
- 7748 Dibble Ave NW Seattle, WA$323K311,290
- 7738 Dibble Ave NW Seattle, WA$555K31.52,010
- 7813 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$529K522,320
- 7734 Dibble Ave NW Seattle, WA$508K311,150
- 656 NW 79th St Seattle, WA$460K211,740
- 7906 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$432K321,190
- 7728 Dibble Ave NW Seattle, WA$432K21950
- 8003 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$405K21990
- 7809 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$504K322,060
- 819 NW 80th St Seattle, WA$483K31.51,690
- 657 NW 80th St Seattle, WA$487K411,490
- 7724 Dibble Ave NW Seattle, WA$628K322,460
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.